Zamnesia
Shes a beast.
And finally starting to flower
1516318184303483415861.jpg
1516318197800853273716.jpg
1516318220985440537546.jpg
15163182447441555711361.jpg

Funk in the house. Look at that girl!

I may try everything i can to re veg or clone something if the few i have dont take.

She is an f1. But taking some old far back genetics. No fuel or diesel smells really. Sweet citrus low stank plant. I love it lol.
But def not like its parents. No og funk. Or that loco fuel.

And advice on cloning flowered larf branches lol

I may try everything i can to re veg or clone something if the few i have dont take.

She is an f1. But taking some old far back genetics. No fuel or diesel smells really. Sweet citrus low stank plant. I love it lol.
But def not like its parents. No og funk. Or that loco fuel.

And advice on cloning flowered larf branches lol

I would make sure to get them well rooted before changing a photoperiod, and the youngest tenderest parts clone the easiest. If I ever get around to doing some photos I plan to try some grafting too. How cool would it be to get a sativa and an indica on the same bush.

My ALF5 smell is intoxicating, but it's really hard for me to describe. I wish someone else could smell it and try.

I would make sure to get them well rooted before changing a photoperiod, and the youngest tenderest parts clone the easiest. If I ever get around to doing some photos I plan to try some grafting too. How cool would it be to get a sativa and an indica on the same bush.

My ALF5 smell is intoxicating, but it's really hard for me to describe. I wish someone else could smell it and try.
So when i clone it. Dont put it back on veg til it roots? Im trying to get a lil mom clone lol
For future clones

So when i clone it. Dont put it back on veg til it roots? Im trying to get a lil mom clone lol
For future clones

not just a little root, wait till it gets planted and acclimates if possible. The stress of changing photoperiod will (might) stop root growth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back