Status
Not open for further replies.
Just getting started lol. I'm young still and my journey has just begun .
The bro and i have a few plans this year. Expanding the knowledge and furthering our grow experiences
Plans on trying a few breeding projects. Small time stuff. Going to try to start stabilizing a few crosses with another friend of ours.
Maybe i have a knack for that too lol.

After i get one stabilized. Turning it auto as well. I think it would be cool as hell smoking your own smoke and it being your own in every way. My creations lol.

I wish you were my neighbor bud. We could tear some shit up.

Just getting started lol. I'm young still and my journey has just begun .
The bro and i have a few plans this year. Expanding the knowledge and furthering our grow experiences
Plans on trying a few breeding projects. Small time stuff. Going to try to start stabilizing a few crosses with another friend of ours.
Maybe i have a knack for that too lol.

After i get one stabilized. Turning it auto as well. I think it would be cool as hell smoking your own smoke and it being your own in every way. My creations lol.
way cool, what i'm going for

the wind, deal breaker for sure, did ya make a wind break?

Nah....we are 2miles out on the lake...my buddy has a shelter, but i am one of those crazy pricks that likes it outside in the elements(better spread for 2 rods, gives slightly more chance). I will admit though, I hunkered down close to the snowmobile to get out of that clipping wind!!

yep. And the second it's legal here. I'm off and running already. I checked all my i's and dotted all my t's. I ready.
Man. I wish i didnt have to hide under a rock with the stuff i do.
If i could i would just have a big ass giant green house.
Different rooms. That be daily job. That would be life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back