Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you the grass man lol
I actually had to look that up, because I had no clue what you were talking about.
Nope. Never even heard of it until just now, Although I have heard of bigfoot sightings a county away. The only monsters we have around here are white tail buck, shovelhead cats, and those damned coyote/wolf hybrids that won't go away.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I actually had to look that up, because I had no clue what you were talking about.
Nope. Never even heard of it until just now, Although I have heard of bigfoot sightings a county away. The only monsters we have around here are white tail buck, shovelhead cats, and those damned coyote/wolf hybrids that won't go away.

ooo, coywolves, challenging

ooo, coywolves, challenging
People that live out in the boonies have been hunting them lately because they got tired of their small pets disappearing. Saw one not too long ago, and thought it was a damned big german shepherd at first. If I had the 30.06 in my car, there'd be a new rug on my floor.

People that live out in the boonies have been hunting them lately because they got tired of their small pets disappearing. Saw one not too long ago, and thought it was a damned big german shepherd at first. If I had the 30.06 in my car, there'd be a new rug on my floor.

Good, back em off of the kids and grandkids. Saw a netflix the other eve, leopards coming into a city in India ever night to eat domestic animals. Highest concentration of leopards on the planet. Lock and load

Late Xmas gift from my brother, a new addition to the glass collection. Picked up a quartz banger to go with the 16mm enail coil I already had to try out with it. :woohoo:

IMG_6166.JPG
IMG_6168.JPG

Thought it was fitting on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back