Status
Not open for further replies.
shit
i know a lot of people put their seeds in the fridge,but with our climate i figured thrown in the arse of a drawer was good enough.i should really rethink that spose.
:pighug:

Yea I only blame myself for the photo seeds I have never kept them properly,,, shame ,,,, but if I honest I prefer the auto ,,if only so I can stick my head in and look and bother them constantly lol

shit
i know a lot of people put their seeds in the fridge,but with our climate i figured thrown in the arse of a drawer was good enough.i should really rethink that spose.
:pighug:
the "back room" and the pantry off the back room, and the insulated tote on the back porch all used to be viable storage all winter. Now we have to have a freezer. So far seeds are just in the pantry.

..........................................OAR!.................................................
P1060249.JPG
OUTRAGEOUSLY AWESOME ROOKIES!.

what what autos you running this year outside
ooo, deep breath
I'll be starting my quest for MOS, my own strain, hehe. By now I realize what I need just isn't out there. so, I'll be germing 3 strains that have reliably been hardy resistant and fast enough. Sweet Skunk, Blue Dream, Bubba Cheese fem autos be standing for Sour Dragon/Portal male. and some others

Ah.
That's not a good sign.

...means yer' nut's gonna fall off. Then you'll have to change your name from swan to Solo. Happened to me once...but thankfully I was born with an extra, So they went from calling me E.T the extra testicle, to a more normal nickname. They could have picked something other than "Dickhead", but that happens when you lose five pounds right after birth at circumcision.

...time for the 12th cup of coffee.
Thanks for the moral support man [emoji23]

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

in the greenhouse, but one will be offered into the raised bed garden when temps are warm enough
only get 1 shot outside here in uk put them out late may im hoping for a better summer this year last year was awfull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back