Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah.
That's not a good sign.

...means yer' nut's gonna fall off. Then you'll have to change your name from swan to Solo. Happened to me once...but thankfully I was born with an extra, So they went from calling me E.T the extra testicle, to a more normal nickname. They could have picked something other than "Dickhead", but that happens when you lose five pounds right after birth at circumcision.

...time for the 12th cup of coffee.
:bighug::crying::crying:

but that was all before the elephantitis....

lol

indeed! I afraid most of humanity is losing their "night" to light pollution. Does not bode well for the human psyche. Life outta balance

And, us city folk don't even realize it.

Boy, you're just reminding me of all sorts of old memories today.

First time me and some buddies took a road trip to the great sand dunes park down in southern Colorado, when we stopped and first got out of the van after turning off the head lights I'll never forget that sensation of being in a darkness like I couldn't remember ever experiencing before. And the STARS!!!! OMG!!!! Just was something that for a teen raised in the city where the light pollution is forever, darkness like that makes a lasting impression.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Evening stoners Did @archie gemmill get a snow day ?
howdy hairy :pass:snow,leaves on tracks.what made me think you was an austrailian ?
last email i got telling me not to go to work,i got 20 minutes after starting work :wall: i be checking before i get outa bed in morning.
:pighug:

And, us city folk don't even realize it.

Boy, you're just reminding me of all sorts of old memories today.

First time me and some buddies took a road trip to the great sand dunes park down in southern Colorado, when we stopped and first got out of the van after turning off the head lights I'll never forget that sensation of being in a darkness like I couldn't remember ever experiencing before. And the STARS!!!! OMG!!!! Just was something that for a teen raised in the city where the light pollution is forever darkness like that makes a lasting impression.

giphy.gif

it's breathtaking, and it's part of what makes it all worth it. I spent my life moving away from the lights

howdy hairy :pass:snow,leaves on tracks.what made me think you was an austrailian ?
last email i got telling me not to go to work,i got 20 minutes after starting work :wall: i be checking before i get outa bed in morning.
:pighug:

Australia :rofl: ermmmmm no idea why I give that impression:shrug: ,,, Scotland's my home :cheers:

approx 1/2 of Life is lived in darkness. Even up here, days and nights be longer in there season's, over a year's time, 1/2 dark 1/2 light. Humanity has grown so fearful of itself it's waging genocide upon the night. I say grow some and get "real"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back