Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the idea of a cheeky solo cup. Easy to pick up and relocate if needed, i.e. when people come round and I don't want them seeing what I'm growing down the bottom of the garden [emoji3]

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
i bought these aromatherapy set with little bottles of lavender mint ect and every morning i just went in garden and splashed a bit around and that smell masked it fine i must have about 50 seeds from freebies and competitions i won on here and free ones paying with bitcoin

...........................................OAR!................................................
P1060249.JPG
OUTRAGEOUSLY AWESOME ROOKIES!

well I have secondary progressive Multiple sclerosis myself. 5 years now. I love that Peach puree. between that or the cheese and a heavy hybrid ambered up some of a nice white tric indica strain will do fine to start with. I would recommend a sativa,a CBD like the peach of cheese and an Indie. covers your bases until you figure you what HE/SHE likes the most.

well I have secondary progressive Multiple sclerosis myself. 5 years now. I love that Peach puree. between that or the cheese and a heavy hybrid ambered up some of a nice white tric indica strain will do fine to start with. I would recommend a sativa,a CBD like the peach of cheese and an Indie. covers your bases until you figure you what HE/SHE likes the most.

he has as 40% cbd oil and we smoke a lot of Maroc here in Denmark.. so that covers heavy THC...

we are hoping a cbd bud with a degree of thc, will help with relieve and reduce his daily intake of hash ... im thinking both my sister and my niece and nephew also stand to benefit from this move (hopefully)

TY very much for the input !!
:pass:

yeah no problem man. give that Peach puree a try. super yummy and effective. cheese I imagine too. the widow might be as well. but I personally didnt like it as much. really made my head hurt some and dehydrated me more than the pothers. and having MS like I tend to say, its a thirsty business LOL

yeah no problem man. give that Peach puree a try. super yummy and effective. cheese I imagine too. the widow might be as well. but I personally didnt like it as much. really made my head hurt some and dehydrated me more than the pothers. and having MS like I tend to say, its a thirsty business LOL
some great support on AFN that you dont find on any other site :bighug:

I will try both my Auto 2:1 ratio first ... sad to say i don't have the setup for running photos yet ...
but Peach puree added to mental shortlist :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back