Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the moral support man [emoji23]

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
swan you putting same strain as last year outside ive got a big selection im even going to try 2 in solo cups

what what autos you running this year outside
Haven't decided yet.
Told the missus this year's wouldn't stink out the garden as much as last year's.
So looking for something fruity, short and maybe decent CBD levels this time around.
Spent hours comparing strains but haven't decided yet.

swan you putting same strain as last year outside ive got a big selection im even going to try 2 in solo cups
Like the idea of a cheeky solo cup. Easy to pick up and relocate if needed, i.e. when people come round and I don't want them seeing what I'm growing down the bottom of the garden [emoji3]

might wanna try a Peach Puree CBD. stupid yummy and very medicinal especially if you make an oil or something out of it. but the Flowers are stellar too. low thc high CBD. very nice. ill be doing again myself after this round of testers.or well after both rounds of testers actually lol

Evening AFN :bighug:

might wanna try a Peach Puree CBD. stupid yummy and very medicinal especially if you make an oil or something out of it. but the Flowers are stellar too. low thc high CBD. very nice. ill be doing again myself after this round of testers.or well after both rounds of testers actually lol

Im doing Dinafem WhiteWidow CBD 2-1 CBD/THC ratio next ... u have any exp with this strain m8 ?

dont like the widows since they seem to uniform in their smells and effects. the peach imo was a lil nicer. havent grown it but tried it. wasnt for me. but i know many who like it.

hmm i might do the cheese cbd instead then ... same ratio ... thoughts ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back