Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a plan .I've always germinated seeds in a paper towel with success but all of a sudden I've had 3 seeds germ and then quit which triggered my curiosity . On the other hand sometimes I think it's just a matter of luck which will or will not survive .

i tried to reuse my coco without flushing it :face: ... 4 seedlings looked great on day 1 ... day 2, 2 died ... day 3, the last 2 died :baked:
lesson learned hhaha:haha:

Looks like someone has large plans . [emoji106]
I wish i had the space....im full to bursting at the moment and just popped 2 hyper ryder SPG as soon as they arrived....the rest were to add "to my collection "gotta love the guys at seedstockers......u got my attention [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

i tried to reuse my coco without flushing it :face: ... 4 seedlings looked great on day 1 ... day 2, 2 died ... day 3, the last 2 died :baked:
lesson learned hhaha:haha:
I just did the same thing Mo . on my current grow . What a disaster . The only and I might add consolation to it all was mine survived so that I have 8 plants but are some what runty . I will be converting to coco on my next grow I have discovered a supplier here that has just released a new method of growing in coco . I'm a pioneer and I love getting an edge , if it works . Looks very promising and I can hardly wait . Not good for a guy like me who lacks Patience .

In a 4x4 tent, How many plants should I be able to grow, without it stinking enough to be noticeable? I've got it set up for one plant, but if I can get two or three more in there, I'm going to. Tent's on the 2nd floor, along the wall nearest my stoner neighbor's house, So I'm not worried about him catching a whiff every now and then.
(...we smoked a joint while shoveling the snow and Ice away from our cars on the street, So I'm really not worried about him. People driving by probably didn't know what to think of two big dudes out in knee deep snow, holding snow shovels, and passing a fat j back and forth haha)

In a 4x4 tent, How many plants should I be able to grow, without it stinking enough to be noticeable? I've got it set up for one plant, but if I can get two or three more in there, I'm going to. Tent's on the 2nd floor, along the wall nearest my stoner neighbor's house, So I'm not worried about him catching a whiff every now and then.
(...we smoked a joint while shoveling the snow and Ice away from our cars on the street, So I'm really not worried about him. People driving by probably didn't know what to think of two big dudes out in knee deep snow, holding snow shovels, and passing a fat j back and forth haha)
I have a 4 x 4 as well and I have 8 plants in there now and as you can see there's lots of room if you have the lighting !! I'm looking at 12 or maybe even 16 . :cooldance: But then I just love a sea of green . :biggrin: Bottom line you have to be comfortable with what your doing . I'm just a crazy old man :thumbsup:
P1100138.JPG

I have a 4 x 4 as well and I have 8 plants in there now and as you can see there's lots of room if you have the lighting !! I'm looking at 12 or maybe even 16 . :cooldance: But then I just love a sea of green . [emoji3] Bottom line you have to be comfortable with what your doing . I'm just a crazy old man [emoji106]
View attachment 851017
Crazy as a coconut [emoji111]

I have a 4 x 4 as well and I have 8 plants in there now and as you can see there's lots of room if you have the lighting !! I'm looking at 12 or maybe even 16 . :cooldance: But then I just love a sea of green . :biggrin: Bottom line you have to be comfortable with what your doing . I'm just a crazy old man :thumbsup:
View attachment 851017
...I'm just a crazy 35 year old that wants to get the most bang for his buck. The only light I've got right now is a Holland Star "1000 watt" led. I can't remember the model number...it's full spectrum, with uv. I kind of wish I'd have gone for COBs, now, after seeing results.
I'll have to sell an ounce of Gorilla Glue to get some spending money, But around here, good green sells itself. I usually buy mine from a lawyer affilliated with NORML, and live in an area that only fines you $150 for getting busted with 100 or less grams, So I'm not real worried about having to "gift" an ounce or two to get better lights.

...I'm just a crazy 35 year old that wants to get the most bang for his buck. The only light I've got right now is a Holland Star "1000 watt" led. I can't remember the model number...it's full spectrum, with uv. I kind of wish I'd have gone for COBs, now, after seeing results.
I'll have to sell an ounce of Gorilla Glue to get some spending money, But around here, good green sells itself. I usually buy mine from a lawyer affilliated with NORML, and live in an area that only fines you $150 for getting busted with 100 or less grams, So I'm not real worried about having to "gift" an ounce or two to get better lights.
The guy I was gonna buy an 8 bulb T5 fixture from wound up hitting a patch of black ice on his way over, Soo...Light's trashed, his car is trashed, and he's in the hospital.

I'm thinking of hanging cfls off to the right and left of the plants, and have those run with my LED for now.

The guy I was gonna buy an 8 bulb T5 fixture from wound up hitting a patch of black ice on his way over, Soo...Light's trashed, his car is trashed, and he's in the hospital.

I'm thinking of hanging cfls off to the right and left of the plants, and have those run with my LED for now.
Sorry to hear about the accident and I hope the individual involved gets well soon but it may have been a blessing in disguise for you . Go for the COBS from our friend @BigSmO at https://cobshop.net you won't regret it .

Last edited:
Good morning AFN Family. Sour stomper @ 2 weeks. Need this one to finish before April 5th. We go in vacation and nobody will be tending. Any with experience with this one for maturing and growth habits.?
0115180705.jpg
0115180705a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back