Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that's just cruel lol. I've spent the entire evening trying to find out where I can find those seeds. Turns out they are no more! Lovely looking harvest you have there
PM mitch in the Mephisto threads, he will get you sorted or you can order them on the Mephisto site.:thumbsup: Look at the Grape Crinkle strain too, that one is another trichomb factory!

hello fellow live smokers :baked:
Hello friend, hope all is well
You mean straightener :LOLStoned: and yes I've heard of people doing it and I did try it just not for me I'd rather make some yummies for my tummy with my chips
If you use the hair straightener, go easy on it lol. I tried smashing a few nugs last weekend and when I wasn't happy with the results, I grabbed a C clamp outta the garage and went to town. It was working great until I got carried away and put just a bit too much compression on it and smashed the hair straightener too. Made my wife very unhappy

PM mitch in the Mephisto threads, he will get you sorted or you can order them on the Mephisto site.:thumbsup: Look at the Grape Crinkle strain too, that one is another trichomb factory!
Hey there Briman, I tried Mephisto site and they are discontinued. None of the other vendors that carry Mephisto have any left either. Sent Mitch a pm hoping like heck that he has a couple of them laying around somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back