Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Monday Morning A.F.N. Here's to a brand new day . :thumbsup:
A special thanks to @briman who I might add doesn't honor us with his presence very often but comes here showing off his Mephisto Double Grape to a person that's a seed whore . Nice move briman . I just placed my order .:rofl:

Does this enter into the realm of possibility That the type of paper towel could interfere with the germination of seeds ?? I
m wondering if I may have suffocated a couple of seeds after the started to germinate because of a too absorbent paper towel !! :nono: .

Does this enter into the realm of possibility That the type of paper towel could interfere with the germination of seeds ?? I
m wondering if I may have suffocated a couple of seeds after the started to germinate because of a too absorbent paper towel !! :nono: .

or maybe treated with some chemical for added softness ...

i no longer use papertowels ...i drop seed in a cup with clean water ... plant when visible taproot.. done

Posties been ,what fine start to the week [emoji6]
6243bae61c3bbe8ba6e6c29ace70bb61.jpg

or maybe treated with some chemical for added softness ...

i no longer use papertowels ...i drop seed in a cup with clean water ... plant when visible taproot.. done
Sounds like a plan .I've always germinated seeds in a paper towel with success but all of a sudden I've had 3 seeds germ and then quit which triggered my curiosity . On the other hand sometimes I think it's just a matter of luck which will or will not survive .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back