Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear about the accident and I hope the individual involved gets well soon but it may have been a blessing in disguise for you . Go for the COBS from our friend @Slowmo at https://cobshop.net you won't regret it . :thumbsup:
I was honestly thinking about grabbing some from there. At minimum I'll grab a few of the lone citizen cobs and build something of my own design.
What I was thinking about was 9 lights (maybe more depending on their usable footprint) hung on a curved X frame (two on each arm and one in the center) that I can raise and lower. That'd be something I'd have to look at total cost, though.
Theoretically, It would give light to ALL parts of the plant... But knowing my luck I'd burn the shit out of 100 plants before I get everything worked out haha

I just found one of my girls is turning hermie! It's like a week from harvest...or I could do it now..any thoughts? I have 2 other girls in the tent, all near harvest.

I was honestly thinking about grabbing some from there. At minimum I'll grab a few of the lone citizen cobs and build something of my own design.
What I was thinking about was 9 lights (maybe more depending on their usable footprint) hung on a curved X frame (two on each arm and one in the center) that I can raise and lower. That'd be something I'd have to look at total cost, though.
Theoretically, It would give light to ALL parts of the plant... But knowing my luck I'd burn the shit out of 100 plants before I get everything worked out haha
Talk to @Ripper he'll help you out . He's a Pro right Ripper ?? :biggrin: I have 4 now thinking about going to 6 .

Last edited:
I just found one of my girls is turning hermie! It's like a week from harvest...or I could do it now..any thoughts? I have 2 other girls in the tent, all near harvest.

IMO if you have another spot to put it let grow :LOLStoned: just saying I'm still a :baby:at :growing:so my opinion caries no weight :LOLStoned:

Personally I'd let her go . What possible negative effects could it have on her at this point ?? I'm no authority just sayin . :thumbsup:

i think optic foliar helps with that pal i dont know if it just prevents or fixes someone more experienced may chime in also good afternoon all

Good morning from Ontario Canada! I thought I had a hermie king tut but doing more online research have discovered it's actually swollen calyxes I'm seeing! *relief*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back