Status
Not open for further replies.
I LST her but took ties off I just wanted to keep it short but there already gonna be short
It's a female plant but that might be a banana, so possibly a herm? You could keep an eye on it or pinch it off.

awesome. Thats a lot of hps. Ohhhh the power bills. I'm running HPS for the winter, and it does save on heat, but damn. I really miss the blurples about now. I will say that the girls love love love the hps though. praying daily.

Unfortunately, I can't run the HPS at full speed because my house is only 100A, and I still have a lot of odds and ends to run with that and 6 AutoCOBs, 5 heat mats, 2 fans, and a partridge in a pear tree.. I split the set up between 2 separate 15A circuits to have a nice watt spread but also add a little redundancy.. I'll be running the HPS @ 75% or roughly 450w and having the AutoCOBs flanking on the outside edge for now but will add more down the road.. I'll try to take a few progress pictures along the way..

Unfortunately, I can't run the HPS at full speed because my house is only 100A, and I still have a lot of odds and ends to run with that and 6 AutoCOBs, 5 heat mats, 2 fans, and a partridge in a pear tree.. I split the set up between 2 separate 15A circuits to have a nice watt spread but also add a little redundancy.. I'll be running the HPS @ 75% or roughly 450w and having the AutoCOBs flanking on the outside edge for now but will add more down the road.. I'll try to take a few progress pictures along the way..

sounds very familiar. I've cobbled together a collection of lighting. I would love to get some autocobs. I'm priced out for now.

ErmaGerd I gotta sturt saving

the cost of nutes is too damn high.

Honestly, anytime I've had setbacks that took place during veg,only impacted the size of the plants and obviously yield in the end due to size..If everything was corrected before flowering, the flowers will ripen normally..Just keep an eye on her and her trichs...If she seems like she is where she should be, give her the chop..You could let her go an extra 7 days or so though for good measure.
THNX GG

Time to put in a 3 phase..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back