Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20180112_064142.jpg
is this a male ?? It has white Hairs all over the rest of it?

awesome. Thats a lot of hps. Ohhhh the power bills. I'm running HPS for the winter, and it does save on heat, but damn. I really miss the blurples about now. I will say that the girls love love love the hps though. praying daily.
Hps at .39cents a kwh...:nono: undoable...instantly turned into my father, running around behind people turning shit off...and grumbling.

If you jump in now you'll learn a hell of a lot that you can use for the future
Gotta wait for my seeds to arrive. They were just shipped yesterday. Haven't gotten any updates saying they've made it to the USA from the UK yet.
My set up is rdwc (sorta), So I'd have to sit out soil/coco comps, unless I could use the solo cup as a net pot haha

Good Morning Stoners.
I guess we are dropping site bug reports here so here's one for @Son of Hobbes .
On the Media Image edit page, where you can copy the BB codes and Image embed codes, there was a small button that would appear when you scrolled it at the right end of the code window that when clicked, would save the address and flash a banner saying that the code had been saved to the clipboard. It is no longer active. Maybe it is just my PC but probably not. Now its back to highlighting the code and copying it. It was a nice feature that saved time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back