Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok ill stop b4 i get carried away
Love my AFN family... Today's goal

59°F and raining here... Temp's supposed to drop to 19 tonight. Guess we're supposed to get a big snowstorm tomorrow night, So I've got to invest in a few bags of salt... Don't need another drunk mashing their face open on my sidewalk.

Went and shot a few games of pool last night with a few friends, some of the conversation was about a certain guy having "good shit" he gets from Texas for a good price..it might be true. They have no clue what I do..but I was thinking the whole time...............

bcfe4ee5dbe0ec09892ced2836bb60c4c06bc255bc47a4675332923b1e990edb.jpg

20180112_081913.jpg

Grow-room-geddon has begun!!!! Took the day off to FINALLY re-vamp the area.. layout will be:

600w HPS - 600w HPS with an in line fan pulling through a scrubber, and it will go the long way.. Area is about 5ft x 9ft.. Sides will be flanked with AutoCOBs..

This must be evolution 57585995968737373 for my grow area.. Hopefully it goes smoothly!!!

View attachment 849734

Grow-room-geddon has begun!!!! Took the day off to FINALLY re-vamp the area.. layout will be:

600w HPS - 600w HPS with an in line fan pulling through a scrubber, and it will go the long way.. Area is about 5ft x 9ft.. Sides will be flanked with AutoCOBs..

This must be evolution 57585995968737373 for my grow area.. Hopefully it goes smoothly!!!

awesome. Thats a lot of hps. Ohhhh the power bills. I'm running HPS for the winter, and it does save on heat, but damn. I really miss the blurples about now. I will say that the girls love love love the hps though. praying daily.

Went and shot a few games of pool last night with a few friends, some of the conversation was about a certain guy having "good shit" he gets from Texas for a good price..it might be true. They have no clue what I do..but I was thinking the whole time...............

View attachment 849729

thats the spirit. I love those moments. I also love to talk about it, thankfully, I have AFN for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back