Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but they can be worth it in the end:
98554670.jpg

Oh no doubt, she just wants to produce now so she requires a little more attention..Feed me Seymour

About 42 more days to go give or take depending on trichs..These ones are a 75-80 day'er..I usually let them go a week longer depending to really let them ripen..The one in the back left seems to be the quickest though..I took this pic just now..

IMG_20180112_002737.jpg

About 42 more days to go give or take depending on trichs..These ones are a 75-80 day'er..I usually let them go a week longer depending to really let them ripen..The one in the back left seems to be the quickest though..I took this pic just now..

View attachment 849664
Amazing the growth you see over a few weeks

View attachment 849664
Nice.
Hey, maybe you know:
My LSD-25 plant had 2 serious setbacks early in her life which I estimate cost about 2 weeks of veg. Otherwise healthy. She started blooming about 4 weeks, which would be about normal. I was planning a late harvest anyways, but do you think this also warrants extra-extra time in bloom?

Nice.
Hey, maybe you know:
My LSD-25 plant had 2 serious setbacks early in her life which I estimate cost about 2 weeks of veg. Otherwise healthy. She started blooming about 4 weeks, which would be about normal. I was planning a late harvest anyways, but do you think this also warrants extra-extra time in bloom?

Honestly, anytime I've had setbacks that took place during veg,only impacted the size of the plants and obviously yield in the end due to size..If everything was corrected before flowering, the flowers will ripen normally..Just keep an eye on her and her trichs...If she seems like she is where she should be, give her the chop..You could let her go an extra 7 days or so though for good measure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back