Status
Not open for further replies.
Ted-smokingweed.gif

The trained eye caught this one early..and I have to water tomorrow thankfully..This was on the repaired branch from the runt a few nodes down into the canopy..Looks like she wants a little more mag..I could just up the GO Cal/mag from 4 drops per gallon to about 6-7..or just throw a tablespoon of epsom salt into a gallon of water..I don't really want to give an epsom foliar and get everything wet then have to go rinse the leaves off later on..I raised the lights as much as I could too..Everyone was enjoying the height except for the runt, pain in the ass lol.

IMG_20180112_000040.jpg

The trained eye caught this one early..and I have to water tomorrow thankfully..This was on the repaired branch from the runt a few nodes down into the canopy..Looks like she wants a little more mag..I could just up the GO Cal/mag from 4 drops per gallon to about 6-7..or just throw a tablespoon of epsom salt into a gallon of water..I don't really want to give an epsom foliar and get everything wet then have to go rinse the leaves off later on..I raised the lights as much as I could too..Everyone was enjoying the height except for the runt, pain in the ass lol.

View attachment 849654
Yeah, but they can be worth it in the end:
98554670.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back