Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta wait for my seeds to arrive. They were just shipped yesterday. Haven't gotten any updates saying they've made it to the USA from the UK yet.
My set up is rdwc (sorta), So I'd have to sit out soil/coco comps, unless I could use the solo cup as a net pot haha

That was allowed in some of the previous Solo cup runs, and I know a at least a couple people did use 'em thataway

One of Habitual's plants that looks like it mighta been done using the cup as a netpot. (from the hydroton...no really sure if it was all hydro or not, actually).
habitual-jpg.727683

Last edited:
Gotta wait for my seeds to arrive. They were just shipped yesterday. Haven't gotten any updates saying they've made it to the USA from the UK yet.
My set up is rdwc (sorta), So I'd have to sit out soil/coco comps, unless I could use the solo cup as a net pot haha

Nice!! I too am waiting on a load of seeds to arrive!! Looking forward to trying out a bunch of seedstockers!!

Nice!! I too am waiting on a load of seeds to arrive!! Looking forward to trying out a bunch of seedstockers!!
All this waiting is driving me nuts.

I'm going to look into seedstockers and maybe either Mosca or Bohdi once I grow everything from this order. Mosca has one called Raspberry Boogie, that's listed as 25% Thc and 30.1%CBD, That I've gotta try... The only downside is that it's a photo. By the time I grow out every strain I'm getting, my state should be fully legal, So I'll pop that one outside.

Sorry on that last post when I attributed the plant to @Renaissance Redneck. I think he was the one who posted the poll on the thread I was looking at the pics in, so it showed his name at the top of the pic. When I check again I saw that they were ALL showing that and clued me to my mistake. I've updated the post that it was Habitual's plant. :smoking:

Sorry on that last post when I attributed the plant to @Renaissance Redneck. I think he was the one who posted the poll on the thread I was looking at the pics in, so it showed his name at the top of the pic. When I check again I saw that they were ALL showing that and clued me to my mistake. I've updated the post that it was Habitual's plant. :smoking:
It's all good

Happy Friday Live Stoners!!!! Attention thats you @epenguin !!!:d5:

Que the song!!! :pass:

:toke:

ladies and gentleman for just $9.99 and month you can adopt a auto flower!!!! Its you that can watch the progress of your adopted little cannabis plant grow. We will send monthly updates every 40ish days of how he or she is doing at just a penny a day its people like you who can change the life of a autoflower cannabis plant!!!!
underwatering-marijuana-plant.jpg
:doc3:

So what are you waiting for Stoners adopt a sick helpless autoflower and make a change!!!! :thumbsup:

So please have a heart and Donate to The-Elvis/EP@Autoflower/@homlessautoflowers.com :biggrin:
'
20180110_015132[1].jpg

im so sorry you wont be
able to sample them because the Pengi smokes it all .. But you didn't hear it from me!!! So what are you waiting for Adopt a a auto!!!:pass:
tenor.gif

Ep shhhh dont spend all the $$$$

weed-penguin-love-iceman-gif-5685947

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back