Status
Not open for further replies.
if I could ever win lottery or something maybe I'd be able to get them cob things.. right now they just far out of reach for me.. I'll probably get a 2nd 600w Meizhi though and take out the burple or take out hps, havent decided yet..I know i'm getting another led, just haven't decided which yet... but will before comps start so I not have such a handicap in the lighting area...

I started to buy 1 of those lights do they work well and how can you take out the burple

holy chit, I go broke or be forced to start selling just to pay my power bills, yikesssssss my bills would be about 850+$ at that rate yikesssss

i can pay premium for elec and taxes, when it comes with free health care and education (we get payed to educate) ... shh end rant :thanks:

:pass: Archie :bighug:

For me it really comes down to the danish elec being priced at 0.33 usd per KWH ... go compare to yours !!

Thats the thing exactly...is it cheaper to buy higher efficiency rigs, and invest in the equipment to save power? Or is it better to spend cheap and work with what you have the financial means to purchase?? There is no correct solution...we all have different out of pocket resources available, and power rates vary greatly.

good morning/afternoon/evening live stoners!
P1000867.JPG

Thats the thing exactly...is it cheaper to buy higher efficiency rigs, and invest in the equipment to save power? Or is it better to spend cheap and work with what you have the financial means to purchase?? There is no correct solution...we all have different out of pocket resources available, and power rates vary greatly.
well, thats a very tricky question, coz ya can't obviously spend money on something ya do not have... paying for power on other hand, yeah sure it's little more higher, but not stupid high or anything... you'd spend more then 150$ a month buying herb somewhere, so to pay that in power shouldn't make much of a difference...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back