Status
Not open for further replies.
I just keep it simple..lol not looking for records..but I do try to produce the highest and best quality yields the plant will give me with what I have. Doing great so far (I think) with what I have. Might try new things, like CO2 bags or an added nutrient ..but, I don't have money for Autopots or 1200.00 lights. What I have is working for what my wife needs for meds.

Same here man...maybe down the road i will make the better condition grow room, but for the time being I am happy with my space and results...i expect to never break a record in my setup, and nor do i try to. I just try to do the best I can with the tools I have.

Until they are in the hands of another superb high skill level grower...then you might be in trouble!!
put it this way, even in hands of a very experienced grow, he's not gonna smoke me with a 2000$ lighting setup.. it's gonna take little more then just that..

one of the reasons for my 200w cob setup is the price of electrity... that setup would ruin me before i harvested a single flower !
yeah it is a tad bit expensive to run, But I'm easily pulling 1.65gm per watt.. that was on my last grow, this one going far better will certainly do better then 1.65gm per watt, thats insane yields for budget lighting..

one of the reasons for my 200w cob setup is the price of electrity... that setup would ruin me before i harvested a single flower !

Similar to the way I have thought about it....I also pay my own power and 1000+ watts from the wall on 24 hours a day is too pricey for me. When/if the day comes i upgrade my setup, i will be going with high efficiency to decrease power consumption and increase max output as much as possible.

howdy peeps :pass:
a crappy 200w at the wall.when i started growing i said to myself the smallest old fashioned bulb is 250w im never going over that for my cupboard fans,heaters the lot under 250w.
and im a crap grower but i havnt run out for a very long time.been very close though.
007 (2).JPG

:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back