Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello AFN :bighug:

@Mossy

Today have been seriously good to me !

via the good network provided by AFN :cheers: all the beans for my comp's entry's and the later 2018 outdoor season have been sponsored one way or another ...

i have 5 new strains arriving in the next week... :vibe:

i'm not gonna post a "this is how to get free seeds", but do some reading and growing ... and the seeds will follow :smoking:

:pass:

The Gladiators who participated in the 2017 Battles Earn the Sponsorship for themselves and the other members in 2018...:headbang:

The [HASHTAG]#outdoorautophotogrowbattle[/HASHTAG] 2017 has 86,000 views..it was the Highest viewed battle of 2017..
I Expect to have it fully seed sponsored for everyone who Finished in 2017..

And..Priority on any seed sponsorship goes to them..coz they worked for it..:amazon:

So you Worked for what you have now by participating...:warrior:

Do the same or better in 2018..we might even attract fert or kit sponsorship for the combatants...

The More you put in..the more you get out... [HASHTAG]#growcannabislivewithfriends[/HASHTAG]

Join a Growbattle..keep a regular update..and Review at the end..and you'll earn a place on the [HASHTAG]#cannazone seed test team[/HASHTAG] to be first to Battle with new seed as vendors come on site.
Couldn't be Simpler..:amazon:

[HASHTAG]#goslomo[/HASHTAG] :headbang:

@Unique

Titles don't mean shit my friend!! You are one of the finest growers on this site...period.
easy for you to say my friend, you hold some! I do not, well I hold a few weight records, like 6 or something, but thats all... I would still like have a title like you got, I earning it

I'll be going up against guys who invest more in their pots Then I have invested in my entire setup and top of line lighting, while i'm using budget lighting.. This will be good!

Like boxing grow comps should be limited by weightclass ....ie max 200, max 400w ...

then we would have some real comps !

easy for you to say my friend, you hold some! I do not, well I hold a few weight records, like 6 or something, but thats all... I would still like have a title like you got, I earning it

Hey bud...I assure you that I earned every single badge on my profile!! :D I am curious...which awards are in your sights?

The Gladiators who participated in the 2017 Battles Earn the Sponsorship for themselves and the other members in 2018...:headbang:

The [HASHTAG]#outdoorautophotogrowbattle[/HASHTAG] 2017 has 86,000 views..it was the Highest viewed battle of 2017..
I Expect to have it fully seed sponsored for everyone who Finished in 2017..

And..Priority on any seed sponsorship goes to them..coz they worked for it..:amazon:

So you Worked for what you have now by participating...:warrior:

Do the same or better in 2018..we might even attract fert or kit sponsorship for the combatants...

The More you put in..the more you get out... [HASHTAG]#growcannabislivewithfriends[/HASHTAG]

Join a Growbattle..keep a regular update..and Review at the end..and you'll earn a place on the [HASHTAG]#cannazone[/HASHTAG] seed test team to be first to Battle with new seed as vendors come on site.
Couldn't be Simpler..:amazon:

[HASHTAG]#goslomo[/HASHTAG] :headbang:

Amazing news :worship:, but can u correct the hashtag ;) :crying:

Like boxing grow comps should be limited by weightclass ....ie max 200, max 400w ...

yeah, but this will be good in a way to show even 2000$ lighting setup are nothing against a decent grower using a budget lighting.. I think it will blow some minds for sure...

Hey bud...I assure you that I earned every single badge on my profile!! :D I am curious...which awards are in your sights?
ohh I know that, I didn't mean like that... I certainly know you earned them... I'lll earn mine also, am trying do just that...

Ive mentioned this several times in the past...not only wattage, but also type should be considered. Putting a guy with a 100X3w old tech blurple epistar light against guys with macked out cobs at the same power draw is hardly a competition!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back