Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello AFN :bighug:

@Mossy

Today have been seriously good to me !

via the good network provided by AFN :cheers: all the beans for my comp's entry's and the later 2018 outdoor season have been sponsored one way or another ...

i have 5 new strains arriving in the next week... :vibe:

i'm not gonna post a "this is how to get free seeds", but do some reading and growing ... and the seeds will follow :smoking:

:pass:

I guess we'll see come seedstocker & RQS comps... Maybe we'll see Unique the underdog winning....:woohoo:
I been wanting take on some of big Names, I finally will get my chance!!!:thumbsup: to show not only can I grow just as well, but will probably even surprise a few...I don't have deep pockets like most, but I do have a very unique talent...

Last edited:
I been wanting take on some of big Names, I finally will get my chance!!![emoji106] to show not only can I grow just as well, but will probably even surprise a few...I don't have deep pockets like most, but I do have a very unique talent...
I don't think you're an underdog anymore, we've seen your work! Lol you do a great job on a budget, I love it and am going to follow that lead.

been wanting take on some of big Names, I finally will get my chance!!!:thumbsup: to show not only can I grow just as well, but will probably even surprise a few...I don't have deep pockets like most, but I do have a very unique talent...
:thumbsup: i have seen the pictures.. u can compete with best of them !

I don't think you're an underdog anymore, we've seen your work! Lol you do a great job on a budget, I love it and am going to follow that lead.
Well I'm still an underdog... Until I snatch that title, which I will... Thanks for the nice comment, I just prove ya do not need deep pockets to do well...Ability to read your plants better then any amount of money...

@Unique
Well I'm still an underdog... Until I snatch that title, which I will... Thanks for the nice comment, I just prove ya do not need deep pockets to do well...Ability to read your plants better then any amount of money...

Titles don't mean shit my friend!! You are one of the finest growers on this site...period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back