Status
Not open for further replies.
I use gw, it wont hurt. But honestly bro I fed my 18oz solo cup girl last night with regular ass 5ml m 6ml g 1ml b with 10no voodoo and 4ml super thrive lol

If you didnt overcharge your coco, I would give a weak watering for sure. Even if you just make a ewc tea thats better than nothing at all.

nice to know your also in coco! I don't think there is anything better then coco...:d5::pass:
Bro I agree with this 1 million percent! I still love my dwc but for growing in pots coco is life. Just ordered 2 new pumps so I can automate more of my grow space. Hello hydro results in 2gal pots lol

I use gw, it wont hurt. But honestly bro I fed my 18oz solo cup girl last night with regular ass 5ml m 6ml g 1ml b with 10no voodoo and 4ml super thrive lol

If you didnt overcharge your coco, I would give a weak watering for sure. Even if you just make a ewc tea thats better than nothing at all.
yep, I have to agree.. right now she sending out all these little feelers searching for food sources, problem is she won't find any...

Bro I agree with this 1 million percent! I still love my dwc but for growing in pots coco is life. Just ordered 2 new pumps so I can automate more of my grow space. Hello hydro results in 2gal pots lol
yeah, same speed as hydro, just w/o the issues hahahahaha

yep, I have to agree.. right now she sending out all these little feelers searching for food sources, problem is she won't find any...
I keep my mothers in solo cups with coco...bro the roots that coco makes is crazy! Once a clone roots 2 days later the entire cup is full of white fluffy roots.

I keep my mothers in solo cups with coco...bro the roots that coco makes is crazy! Once a clone roots 2 days later the entire cup is full of white fluffy roots.
yeah dude, it blows my mind at the root mass I see after taking plant down, or even long before taking it down, my roots start coming out top of coco and everything thick ass roots too

I was gonna do that solocup grow, but honestly I have so much going on... I have two grow comps/test grows starting soon, Plus test grow for Fastbuds 2 unreleased strains..timing just wrong for me,this time around.. maybe I can it in on a next one , if there is a next one... I never actually grew in something so small...that will be a challenge in itself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back