Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar to the way I have thought about it....I also pay my own power and 1000+ watts from the wall on 24 hours a day is too pricey for me. When/if the day comes i upgrade my setup, i will be going with high efficiency to decrease power consumption and increase max output as much as possible.
if I could ever win lottery or something maybe I'd be able to get them cob things.. right now they just far out of reach for me.. I'll probably get a 2nd 600w Meizhi though and take out the burple or take out hps, havent decided yet..I know i'm getting another led, just haven't decided which yet... but will before comps start so I not have such a handicap in the lighting area...

yeah it is a tad bit expensive to run, But I'm easily pulling 1.65gm per watt.. that was on my last grow, this one going far better will certainly do better then 1.65gm per watt, thats insane yields for budget lighting..
Similar to the way I have thought about it....I also pay my own power and 1000+ watts from the wall on 24 hours a day is too pricey for me. When/if the day comes i upgrade my setup, i will be going with high efficiency to decrease power consumption and increase max output as much as possible.
howdy peeps :pass:
a crappy 200w at the wall.when i started growing i said to myself the smallest old fashioned bulb is 250w im never going over that for my cupboard fans,heaters the lot under 250w.
and im a crap grower but i havnt run out for a very long time.been very close though.

:pass: Archie :bighug:

For me it really comes down to the danish elec being priced at 0.33 usd per KWH ... go compare to yours !!

:pass: Archie :bighug:

It really comes down to the danish elec being priced at 0.33 usd per KWH ... go compare to yours !!
holy chit, I go broke or be forced to start selling just to pay my power bills, yikesssssss my bills would be about 850+$ at that rate yikesssss

howdy peeps :pass:
a crappy 200w at the wall.when i started growing i said to myself the smallest old fashioned bulb is 250w im never going over that for my cupboard fans,heaters the lot under 250w.
and im a crap grower but i havnt run out for a very long time.been very close though.
View attachment 849456
:pighug:
crap grower NOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back