Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad for a rookie I think..lol I know there are others here that would slaughter these numbers..but there are some rookies who wish they could get these numbers. Not bragging..but I Am giving myself a pat on the back..lol

well done m8 ... you should be medicated for a while :pass:

It got me to thinking...just what have I harvested so far under 1 year...had to look it up..lol. I don't smoke..I grow, cut, dry cure...that's it.lol
King of the North. 2.84oz
Blue Berry. 5.56oz
White Widow. 2.28oz
Girl Scout Cookies. 2.24oz
======
12.92 oz
Not bad for a rookie I think..lol I know there are others here that would slaughter these numbers..but there are some rookies who wish they could get these numbers. Not bragging..but I Am giving myself a pat on the back..lol
and the Point is.....
you smoking YOUR homegrown!

It got me to thinking...just what have I harvested so far under 1 year...had to look it up..lol. I don't smoke..I grow, cut, dry cure...that's it.lol
King of the North. 2.84oz
Blue Berry. 5.56oz
White Widow. 2.28oz
Girl Scout Cookies. 2.24oz
======
12.92 oz
I would love to see what I can do, fingers crossed I get started again soon. If I even touch an oz on first grow I'll be happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back