Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna do a mix ... in danish called a Troldmand "Wizard"

it requires at least 2 strains ...

im going with Seedstocker Black Berrygum and Dinafem Bubba Kush ....

then dinner ... i see troubles mounting ... dinner might be a Pizza :crying:

IMG_20180111_191637[1].jpg

:pass:

Yes I did! and lo, found a real post office with real hours! Beautifully clear day, road into the Sun out of Old Man Mountain's shadow, and a fun night time ryde home
now THAT is where it's at brother. I love it when a chore turns out to be like fun.

the water looked ice free ... and i was wondering about you maybe getting some extra harvest :bighug:

We're just summer fisherman, we work it out so the summer income gets us through the year. The sea stays ice free here

8ft its a closet its long but he just wants to use part of it. I think he wants me to help him set it up, I was gonna give him my Mars II 900 but I've only grown 1 grow with it
oh thats fine then... It's like 135$ with shipping for a 600w Meizhi reflector led.a 900w like 40-50$ more and 1200w around 230-240$ but I think them two will be too big for that area. they really do work well, nice to have veg/bloom switches also..how many watts is that mars? probably around the same as that Meizhi, but I think that Meizhi can outperform that mars... It would take a really good mars reflector led(big cost) to be match against that..

Last edited:
CO2 arrved today they say its good for 2 to 3 months for an area 5m2 to15m2 I think I'
ll save it for my next grow :biggrin: Some how I thought the bag would be larger !! Notice it's for the smart grower . :rofl:

P1100128.JPG

oh thats fine then... It's like 135$ with shipping for a 600w Meizhi reflector led.a 900w like 40-50$ more and 1200w around 230-240$ but I think them two will be too big for that area. they really do work well, nice to have veg/bloom switches also..how many watts is that mars? probably around the same as that Meizhi, but I think that Meizhi can outperform that mars... It would take a really good mars reflector led(big cost) to be match against that..

Mars II 900 LED Grow Light

11 Review(s)
  • Coverage: 3'x3'/one light
  • Max Yield: 1.8g/watt
  • PPFD: 1400
  • Replace HID/MH: 450W
  • Draw Power:110V: 363.7W±5% / 220V:353.2W±5%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back