Who needs badges? And what type brother?

You want me to make an efficient grow led light badge?
Yes and no. Efficientgrowlights has changed. Long story, but yes the new site and name for these magnificent autocobs is cobshop and now found at cobshop.net Son of Hobbs is working up the changes so it should be in soon.

Hope you haven't forgot about the rebel 1/2 gallon tribute plant.
IMG_1300.JPG

IMG_1302.JPG

Yes and no. Efficientgrowlights has changed. Long story, but yes the new site and name for these magnificent autocobs is cobshop and now found at cobshop.net Son of Hobbs is working up the changes so it should be in soon.

Hope you haven't forgot about the rebel 1/2 gallon tribute plant. View attachment 709153

View attachment 709154

No I haven't forgotten bro!! She looks bad ass!!! :drool: I have been so swamped trying to get the business sorted and started... Delay after delay and its frustrating but I'm plugging away and not caving. There's nothing more rewarding than being self employed!

:pass: Keep knockin' em outta the park bro!

I'm about to start my first grow and I've been doing tons of research on what to buy, especially lights. There is a lot to learn about lights especially LEDs... I initially thought those purple lights were so cool :crying: I found this site since I want to exclusively grow autoflowers and I luckily stumbled upon this section. I have read all the posts here and I am glad to have found your lights before I purchased anything. It seems like it has everything I need, great quality at a great price. I just went to your new site and purchased a light, I can't wait to use it! Thanks for saving me from the worries of owning some cheap Chinese LED lights!:thanks:

Welcome @jelly0 to the AutoCob world. You won't be disappointed. I am also an owner of a couple of LED panels
and I grow some great smoke. Now I am taking it to the next level and I enjoy living the "COB" life.
Great white light and low heat. What could be better. A word of caution though. Buy some sunglasses and leave
them next to your grow area as you will (I guarantee it) at times just sit there and marvel at the wonders of the
beautiful plant you are growing and you will ask it to hurry up and finish. Continue to read and ask questions.
The fun has just begun. Just don't tell anybody what you are doing except your spouse. Good Luck.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Yes!! Ah great idea... putting glasses on my list of things to buy. I'm not going to tell anyone, but I think I'm safe since state law says I can grow up to 6 plants at a time. Thanks for your tips I can't wait to start my grow.

Just remember you are never safe from friends and family. You will have the best weed
and they want it for free. Not realizing the expenses for its growth. But thats ok because
you will be so proud of it that you will want to give it away to show off.:smoking:

Great info WPOD, I was robbed a few month back and it was for sure one of the worts feelings, never mind the loss.
I'm about to start my first grow and I've been doing tons of research on what to buy, especially lights. There is a lot to learn about lights especially LEDs... I initially thought those purple lights were so cool :crying: I found this site since I want to exclusively grow autoflowers and I luckily stumbled upon this section. I have read all the posts here and I am glad to have found your lights before I purchased anything. It seems like it has everything I need, great quality at a great price. I just went to your new site and purchased a light, I can't wait to use it! Thanks for saving me from the worries of owning some cheap Chinese LED lights!:thanks:
I am happy you found us as well. :toke: Not for the sales part but more importantly that you most likely were saved from a less than satisfactory purchase.

I can assure you that this is one of if not the best and most versatile lights you will ever find. No fancy advertising just facts that these specific cobs produce and do it better than any other light or light source on the market. Cobs are setting records all over when it comes to grams per watt and yields. All while truely saving energy and heat.

Hey if this question has been asked i missed it @BigSm0 ,with the cobs being so efficient ,has anybody gathered any data or done any experiments with adjusting the light schedule down to give the plants more recovery time? And/or would it help

Hey if this question has been asked i missed it @BigSm0 ,with the cobs being so efficient ,has anybody gathered any data or done any experiments with adjusting the light schedule down to give the plants more recovery time? And/or would it help

No I haven't heard or seen anyone do this yet. I'd like to try it though. Just my recent experiments with low wattage on autos has proven a lot. That's been a huge savings already as far as heat and energy consumption goes never mind plant health. My previous low wattage runs were all successful as well. Imagine pulling the same weight from 16on or even 14 on. Couple hours a day adds up at the end of the month.

No I haven't heard or seen anyone do this yet. I'd like to try it though. Just my recent experiments with low wattage on autos has proven a lot. That's been a huge savings already as far as heat and energy consumption goes never mind plant health. My previous low wattage runs were all successful as well. Imagine pulling the same weight from 16on or even 14 on. Couple hours a day adds up at the end of the month.
Isn't there a guy that has these and likes to do experiments lol?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back