So something ill call an update, and ill be as informative as i can.

After the above update, i noticed the plants stall. Now the thing i am not 100 % sure on what caused the stall. Was it the size of the solo cups, or was it something else. That i am not sure of. The lighting in the tent was 2 55watt autocobs as well all know, and i gave them the best shot that i could using something new to me.

I checked the distance of the light to the plant, i change the spacing between the lights, adjusted the plant heights as well and still i had a stall. The only thing that i did not do was move three of them to a larger container after they stalled. Either way the test for me didnt turn out quite the way that i wanted, but i guess that you cant win everything in life. Im not used to a grow failing that is for sure but ill take this one to the books as a lesson, and it may be something about the COB tech that i dont get but it is what it is.

So to make this right and give them a fair test, and to make sure that i was just they didnt work for me, they have been sent to @pop22 as he has had more experience with COB tech to see what they can really do!! Sm0 sorry about the failure sir, i though that i would do better with them than i did and here's hoping that @pop22 knocks then out of the park.

I appreciate the update. I believe it was 3 days correct? If so they should have been given a little more time before changing lighting.

Some say cobs are faster, some say slower I actually don't count days or look at a timeline for the fact that the end product is done when it's done.
It could be numerous thing but I do think the main reason for any growth issues would be to much light. I could be wrong and I'm not here to make excuses.

Thanks for trying.

Is the efficientgrowlights.com changing their site? I haven't been able to access it since yesterday. Will the lights be available at a later date?

Yes a new site is coming up. Lower pricing, more options, partially built units, multipacks and the complete solo cob. Hold tight things are looking good in the future.
Sounds good. I will be buying a couple more of those cob 55's. Even with brightness in my head, they still surprised me with how bright they are when I finally plugged in.

Yes a new site is coming up. Lower pricing, more options, partially built units, multipacks and the complete solo cob. Hold tight things are looking good in the future.

I'm watching for this. Looking to make the switch and been fighting the temptation to buy a Chinese light with 6 Cree 3070's. The price seems "too good to be true" so I'm concerned with whats running them. Though, I admit, I know next to nothing about these.

Back