New Grower CTb1's DP autoColorado cookies and DP auto mazar journal

I wish those existed here in the UK :p
Here in Canada its pretty easy to get If you have a reason I have PTSD I can get a 250 plant limit just working on some experience to attempt something so big. The UK will have something similar in the future I'm sure. I'm under the ACMPR/MMAR regulations here

Here in Canada its pretty easy to get If you have a reason I have PTSD I can get a 250 plant limit just working on some experience to attempt something so big. The UK will have something similar in the future I'm sure. I'm under the ACMPR/MMAR regulations here
Wow 250 plants! That's a lot. I really do hope the laws do change here in the UK because there are many people that would benefit from the medicine and not to forget the capital gains, it would just make the country a better place.
not so good if u live in most parts of europe
There are a few countries now in Europe that kind of look the other way when it comes to cannabis, its still illegal to sell and what not but a lot of places throughout Europe have now decriminalized cannabis meaning that you're aloud to carry a certain amount on you at any given time

**UPDATE**

I think it's day 40 or so for the cookies and the mazar is 36
2017-05-24_02.54.15.jpg

Cookies ^^

2017-05-24_02.54.40.jpg

Mazar ^^^ my bad about the blur I'll take a new one before lights on next time

Been giving it bio root 0-1-1 , calimagic 1-0-0 and GH subculture as a transition. Gave it a flush today and next time I will be going with grow big and tiger bloom at low dose see how it does.

Last edited:
Anyone every try hanging lights so it illuminates all the insides of the plant ? I'm trying out a new setup tell me what u think..

Gonna rotate plants every day so they get even light
View attachment 754094 View attachment 754095 View attachment 754096

Here's an article https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4677251/
iv seen people do this i think its a good idea but i did read in the grownorthern new models section that the way these lights maybe not all lights but some are not designed to be used this way the heat sink wont work properly and may shorten the life of the light maybe you could use cfl tubes or led strip lighting for the sides just my opinion on the matter:goodluck:

iv seen people do this i think its a good idea but i did read in the grownorthern new models section that the way these lights maybe not all lights but some are not designed to be used this way the heat sink wont work properly and may shorten the life of the light maybe you could use cfl tubes or led strip lighting for the sides just my opinion on the matter:goodluck:
I never thought about the functionality of the cooling fans and hanging like that I put it back to normal thanks man I'm gonna contact the manufacturer and see if it will change anything.

You should check out that article it's about:

Supplemental Upward Lighting from Underneath to Obtain Higher Marketable Lettuce (Lactuca sativa) Leaf Fresh Weight by Retarding Senescence of Outer Leaves

Never knew that lighting the underside of leafs would have that effect. I wonder if the same would hold true for cannabis plants

Last edited:
Back