New Grower CTb1's DP autoColorado cookies and DP auto mazar journal

@RenaissanceRedneck.
Hello!
" I use General Organics CaMg+ because it doesn't have nitrogen added (double check first, rumor is that GO was bought out and now contains N)."
You are correct about the G.O. CaMg+.
I researched it before I bought it. The picture on the company website at the time showed a bottle of the 0-0-0, so I ordered it from an independent online retailer. When it showed up, it had a big 1-0-0 scrawled across the front!
I emailed the General Hydroponics, politely asking wtf? They sent me an computer generated confirmation of receipt on April 13, but have declined to respond.
Kinda bummin me out, as I think about it, cause I was thinking about trying their line of nutes, but customer service is important to me.

So, yes, be careful if you don't want any N.

CTb1, I'm running a couple of Mazars also. Day 31.

Come check them out if u want.

I don't have the link set up, but it's here on AFN.

@massgrass.
gettiin' my green on legal-style, here in Grassachusetts. :)

Jah Strength
mg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

welcome to AFN!! I'm not a soil grower but ive noticed that most people in this section are.. your in the right spot!! theres tons of people here to get you through it... your setup is looking nice I'm subbed... excited to see how your grow goes... good luck!!:welcome::pass:

looks good in here i have two blue mazars and two cookies on the go right now your in the right place for a begginer these guys will teat you well:welcome::slap:

Greetings CTb1. Hope those DP's are coming along well for you. My Mazars are growing at least an inch a day @ day (32 ?) . Both 20" today.
(dob 3-28)

I've got some Daquiri Lime beans in the fridge, but they're quite outnumbered by a fat sack of Mephisto freebies and 420 release, so it could be a minute before they get an opportunity. Lol.

Yo, @Renaissance Redneck. :)

"LED lights usually increase the demand for calcium and magnesium.
I use General Organics CaMg+ because it doesn't have nitrogen added (double check first, rumor is that GO was bought out and now contains N). I prefer supplements without added N, you don't always need or want more. "

UPDATE

"Thank you for your interest in our CaMg+ product and I apologize greatly for delayed response. There are many different label regulations across the country and our goal is to be compliant across all 50 states. During this process we have had to make some minor changes to labels and formulas. The CaMg+ product underwent some slight changes, including the use of Magnesium Nitrate, the source of the 1% nitrogen on the label. The product has undergone extensive testing and we do not anticipate any changes in the excellent performance our customers expect from our products."
MATTHEW.DURST@GENHYDRO.COM

Just wanted to share, and give genhydro props for customer service. Thanks gh.

I would have preferred the 0-0-0, but I'm going to try the 1-0-0 and see what happens. I feel like I read that a little nitrogen can be good during CaMg adjustments.
Researching that later today.

Plus I'm doing basically water only gbd super soil, so I don't think there's too much potential for conflict/ imbalance.

:vibes: :pass:

Mazars:[emoji271]
026a99bcdec9d83d976405dcdc80c95a.jpg
99b02ca22129a39e62e61b9823119c0a.jpg

Jah Strength
mg

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/59051/

check out my first grow. :)

****UPDATE****
Things are going great I started feeding them nutrients in small amounts. Was only feeding them water at ppm of 120 I bumped it up today and they seem to be loving it.
I used 1/6th does of grow big , big bloom, bio roots, calmag and some subculture at 225 ppm.
Might try and bump it next time since thier rootzone is getting bigger and they are showing no signs of burn at all. The older C. Cookies is showing pistils already.

Thanks everyone for your help.:pass:I'll take some other pics when lights r off
2017-05-01_19.02.36.jpg
2017-05-01_19.04.34.jpg

looking good CTb1 your cookies looks great for day 17 mine are on day 20 today and only look like your 13 day old lol. do your cookies have a lovely fruity smell when u rub the leaves :pop:

**UPDATE**

What'sup everyone sorry this journals been dead but here I'm back with some updates. The Colorado cookies is at day 33 and the mazar is day 29 I have also planted a couple chocolate mint og a photo period plant by Humboldt seed organization. I have no idea why one of them looks the way it does and the other is completely fine.

I also discovered a small bug on the soil so I cut open my tester plant that was in a 2l bottle and in the soil there are a few tiny brownish colored bugs about the size of a . That move pretty fast luckily I caught the problem early . Any idea what that could be ?

2017-05-17_16.59.58.jpg
2017-05-17_17.00.29.jpg
2017-05-17_17.01.16.jpg
Screenshot_20170517-043016~2.png

^^^ this one is chocolate mint og exact same environment as her sister but showing this?

Last edited:
Back