New Grower CTb1's DP autoColorado cookies and DP auto mazar journal

I have seen I would not worry just feed her and let her grow I have had half green half half white it was the weirdest leaf structure it grew to a beast. I will do my best to dig up the picture

Looking good man, I can vouch for them brandless Chinese leds, I'm currently running a 1000w one which is also like you said mostly a red spectrum and too be honest it's grew a better plant than my mars 300 which may be obvious as it is more powerful but my plant under the mars hit some troubles it seems the plants under the mars lights crave more magnesium than they do under the Chinese and I'll be honest I cut all my plants off from calmag as mine had a high nitrogen level and only the plants under the mars lights shown deficiencies, I also think the mars 300s run way too hot for what they are. This is not a dig at mars lights by the way, they are an brilliant light and they certainly do the job and they're reasonably priced.
@smokersuniteuk420 yeah I have a 1200w one with UV etc and it's a beast it's ridiculously bright I also have a 600w mars and it's no where near the amount of lumens btw Mars are from China too like most things I think they just slap a sticker on them and call it a day lol it's peeling off.
All looks good to me. I'd say genetics on the leaf discolor, I wouldn't worry about it. Get some DE for the critters
Happy Growing
@iampepe I have have DE as a preventative the entire time I think I'm gonna get some predatory nematodes to destroy them.
I have seen I would not worry just feed her and let her grow I have had half green half half white it was the weirdest leaf structure it grew to a beast. I will do my best to dig up the picture
@Fairlynew yeah I guess u get some crazy mutants sometimes luck of the draw

hey buddy looking good so far : ) is that the only leaf thats damaged? if it is i wouldnt really worry about it. if theres more then could be the start of a deficiency. i know potasium shows up as a yellowing from the tips back to the stem but would need more pics for a better idea. its most likely just a wee mood swing though. theyre temperamental in their younger days. regarding the beasties, they sound like possibly fungus gnats to me. not fantastically dangerous to well established plants but can ruin smaller ones. they larvae feed on dying organic matter and encourage pythium. hundreds of ways to control them. diatamacious earth, nematodes, sure you can make a tobacco tea that does prety well for them. allowing your soil to really dry out between feeds will help control them aswell. google it and decide wich method suits you best. i used to be a pest controller so i personally would just give them a dose of non systemic insecticide and know they were dealt with but id get shot for recommending that on here. so go with some non toxic methods first and see how you get on

Last edited:
image.png
oh and regarding the slapping a sticker on them.... i got tent and a light as a kit. was advertised a a marshydro 600. i recieved an almost identical, unbranded light. thats the email i got back from a reputable mars stockist when i questioned it. so i got hold of mars on another forum. she told me it wasnt theres... a few emails with the seller later and hes decided that its not actually a mars but it comes from the mars factory and is better as he was having problems with the 600. i went back to mars and explained this and they never got back to me. funilly enough the plant under the non mars wich i got tested and is same actual draw is twice the size. ill have a better comparrison when i run 2 seperates next time though it wasnt a fair competition this time.

hey buddy looking good so far : ) is that the only leaf thats damaged? if it is i wouldnt really worry about it. if theres more then could be the start of a deficiency. i know potasium shows up as a yellowing from the tips back to the stem but would need more pics for a better idea. its most likely just a wee mood swing though. theyre temperamental in their younger days. regarding the beasties, they sound like possibly fungus gnats to me. not fantastically dangerous to well established plants but can ruin smaller ones. they larvae feed on dying organic matter and encourage pythium. hundreds of ways to control them. diatamacious earth, nematodes, sure you can make a tobacco tea that does prety well for them. allowing your soil to really dry out between feeds will help control them aswell. google it and decide wich method suits you best. i used to be a pest controller so i personally would just give them a dose of non systemic insecticide and know they were dealt with but id get shot for recommending that on here. so go with some non toxic methods first and see how you get on
Yeah it's only one plant that is showing that on the one leaf I have one beside it that's the same age and it's normal, same conditions , everything identical.

They are not fungus gnats I brought a sample to my grow shop and buddy put one under the scope he's saying soil mites and was surprised I found them cause there is barely any yet. Lucky lol. I'm using the DE and got some nematodes a million for 20$ gonna nuke them.

View attachment 750466 oh and regarding the slapping a sticker on them.... i got tent and a light as a kit. was advertised a a marshydro 600. i recieved an almost identical, unbranded light. thats the email i got back from a reputable mars stockist when i questioned it. so i got hold of mars on another forum. she told me it wasnt theres... a few emails with the seller later and hes decided that its not actually a mars but it comes from the mars factory and is better as he was having problems with the 600. i went back to mars and explained this and they never got back to me. funilly enough the plant under the non mars wich i got tested and is same actual draw is twice the size. ill have a better comparrison when i run 2 seperates next time though it wasnt a fair competition this time.

I have one directly from Mars off Amazon I got an email from that Mary person or whatever I've seen her on fourms showing the lights before.
The 1200w is half the width way thinner and pulls like 500 was only like 180$ the mars1 pulls 260 was like 237 Canadian and does 250-260 on my meter

One thing I did realise about mars and the other company where I got my Chinese led from is that neither of them even bothered to acknowledge my message asking if the box was discrete and what does the postman bring.... A large box with "LED GROW LIGHT" stamped on the side and a sticker on top with wattages hahaha

One thing I did realise about mars and the other company where I got my Chinese led from is that neither of them even bothered to acknowledge my message asking if the box was discrete and what does the postman bring.... A large box with "LED GROW LIGHT" stamped on the side and a sticker on top with wattages hahaha

Yeah same thing happened to me but doesn't really matter since I have my growing license

Back