Indoor #MarsHydro420Giveaway Prize Journal - 2 x 2 and TS600 - Mephisto's Mango Sky

Very very nice girl :biggrin:

Very impressed with what the TS600 can actually do :weed:
Thank you! Appreciate it, bro :smoking: . She’s turning into the crown jewel of my second harvest. big, dense buds. And to think, a TS600 did this. So stoked with the turnout.

She still receives 15g of Megacrop and 5g of Bud Explosion In 5 galllons.
I may be overdoing it with my autos as I feed them about 6 grams of Mega Crop 1part per gallon of water. I considered buying some of the Bud Explosion but a number of growers on this site and other sites say it's a waste of money. My decision was based on the considerably higher number of growers who had tried it but saw no appreciable positive results.

Imagine growing that same strain with the FC3000 or FCE3000 in the 2x2 :biggrin:
I knowww :rofl: I really wanna try one of their FC/FCE series. Maybe some day.

I may be overdoing it with my autos as I feed them about 6 grams of Mega Crop 1part per gallon of water. I considered buying some of the Bud Explosion but a number of growers on this site and other sites say it's a waste of money. My decision was based on the considerably higher number of growers who had tried it but saw no appreciable positive results.
the most I gave my girls was 28g of MC in 5gal. That was my first grow. I had some Nitrogen toxicity issues. was Feeding too much MC. You should check out @pop22 work. He’s the one that convinced me to lower my ppms to ~525ppm of MC for the entire grow. He actually doesn’t use BE either, just MC. I have it left over from first grow, so will use it up. If I don’t notice any differences, I just won’t buy anymore.

Wow, love it,
I got the ts600 aswell and I'm so impressed with its ability to grow fantastic plants and you have shown
Well done
Thank you! It’s a dope light, bro.

Day 71

D1A284B2-180A-49DC-87CD-DB2D7DAEC7D1.jpeg
D4A763D2-2377-417F-926B-D0AB64ED722D.jpeg
5AAEFEA4-B59A-46DE-AECA-A9ADC8BEEB75.jpeg

@YoungGrassh0pper my goodness that is a BIG, beautiful healthy looking plant. So BIG she makes me cringe. I may not have ever mentioned it to you but I loathe trimming bud. So much so that I seek out strains with a high bud to leaf ratio and avoid plants like that. Could be the best bud in the world but I would avoid it. LOL My OCD doesn't allow me to just snip off the tips of sugar leaves and toss the bud in the jug. NO, I have to beautifully trim the bud so it's perfectly shaped with no protrusions anywhere so you can imagine how long it takes me to trim a plant.

Back