New Grower CropKingSeed NL-Auto newbie legal gorilla grow

okay everyone a quick update my seeds are on there way, they've cleared customs and ill be showing them first thing tomorrow god willing.
in the mean while I started germinating some Mexican bush weed seeds that I got here from a friends for fun.

you can check out my youtube for visuals.

Believe me i have some great secluded spots but would be worries about all the checking here in South Carolina they want to try to give you the death penalty for that Lol
I heard them states don't play with all that. about the led and indoor growing in general, I'm not acquainted with that format at all the last times I've tried to start up I've been evicted from my places due to electricity consumption.

Wow i am using cheap ones marshydro 2 1200 watt mine has increased about 30 extra a month so far so good with rhat..

I have not seen tinned mexico weed in twenty years. We would get it the odd time they would bring it up in vegetable and pork and beans type cans just stuffed so tight it was all you could do to get the weed out of them. We called Mexican brick weed but lousy quality. But that was a lifetime ago now

I have not seen tinned mexico weed in twenty years. We would get it the odd time they would bring it up in vegetable and pork and beans type cans just stuffed so tight it was all you could do to get the weed out of them. We called Mexican brick weed but lousy quality. But that was a lifetime ago now
yeah some of the low tier cannabis shops here use that kind of weed for low income patients, I bet it must harsh on the throat and lungs.

I am sure flushing is not one of there priorities or was.

Back