Dinafem Critical Plus SOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you guys,

Growing is just getting my way of life. I am really pissed of the industrial life style. I worked for years as project manager, bussiness analyst, process management expert etc. l have been over 50 countries around the globe (best outdoor i smoked was in south africa. Second was 00-hash in hong kong. )

Anyway, more i grow, more i learn is a really a thumb rule. First i had to learn was thls: "what the hell is a cooltube? " at the beginning i just wanted to have some weed. It was like breaking bad. Than i realized that there is nothing wrong with this plant. It is not evil, not even a drug. Kinda enlightening. I just can explore myself again with help of this plant. So i had some connection and getting high or those benefits became secondary. After that point i started to educate myself. More i know, happier they will be and they make me happier. So thls ls the story of mixing chemical nutes and compost teas. Because i am still not on perfect level of bio growing and chemical nutes keep em happy. This gives me the opportunity to labor more on compost teas.

Hey regen, I feel you brother! And you're definitely right about growing having a lot of thumb rules and that's what I love so much about it. I can relate to your journey in some ways, I found over time that my connection with Cannabis has allowed me to explore myself deeply, and I still learn a lot about myself and others because of it's influence.

Love your garden, will be watching :)

Hope you learn a lot from your experiments and endeavors! :cheers:

Hi mates,

My girls are feeling kinda stressed. I am trying to find out the issues. These results are expected, since this is an experimental grow. But your opinion is golden. :bighug:

Here is what i am suspecting:

* Possible root rot because of compost tea (i think coco needs more often flushes. which i did not lol)
* Too much bio nutes caused a time bomb (due to nature of bio nutes)
* Too much chemical nutes.
* PH was not stable due to bio nutes.

> I flushed the shit out the crates and giving em no more nutes.
> Back to less is more strategy
> moms d@y 39, clones d@y 25

Last edited:
[ATT

Last edited:
It does look like a deficiency, probably caused by a lockout of some kind.

After your flush it's important to feed them properly pHd nute solution or else they will start cannibalizing themselves, also, if you flushed with non pH water it's possible you just made it worse by raising the pH even higher.

Hmm i phed water with citric acid and waited for 10 min. It was stable at 5,8. Im going to give em some lucas soupe around 500 ppm. Lets see what happens. Thanks for info :d5:

Unstable PH is my worst nightmare and it is happening now. I have to check everything again and find the root cause, if not, i am gonna order sensi ph perfect coco bloom and revive. The forgiving hands of AN nutes lol

Unstable PH is my worst nightmare and it is happening now. I have to check everything again and find the root cause, if not, i am gonna order sensi ph perfect coco bloom and revive. The forgiving hands of AN nutes lol

Figure out the total volume of coco. Flush with 3x amount of pH'd water. Feed 2 or 3 part bloom as per your regular regimen. Should be able to avoid buying more stuff!

Figure out the total volume of coco. Flush with 3x amount of pH'd water. Feed 2 or 3 part bloom as per your regular regimen. Should be able to avoid buying more stuff!

I already followed those steps mate. But that crate is stinky (earthy but still stinky). This indicates to root root. I think roots cant get enough air. I dont think flushing will help but who knows. As a worst case scenario i need to pull all clones one bye one and roots have to be cleaned, which gonna stunt the grow.

I use r/o water (from a/c), compost tea, i added humic fulvic acids and kelp with molasses. I think this caused root rot. My compost teas have always high ph (7.0) but i read somewhere that high might not cause any problem. I always ph the water before watering but if something wrong with the tea, there is nothing left to do. Well i need to educate myself more. Thus this i wrote, i mix chem and teas together lol. Why sensi coco? because it is stable. Not like any kind of self made formula. It is very stable and made for coco. I need this one because too much indicators and different ways of growing may lead to wrong directions. 1 control crate (sensi coco) 1 test crate ( lucas, teas, whatever i mix) would be better than these blind dates.

Well, after third watering i think it is stable now. the ph of waste water is around 6.0 (5.9-6.1) now and they are looking healthier. Meh, this grow is getting complicated dont you think? hybrid hydro bio coco jambo

Well, after third watering i think it is stable now. the ph of waste water is around 6.0 (5.9-6.1) now and they are looking healthier. Meh, this grow is getting complicated dont you think? hybrid hydro bio coco jambo

I thought it might get complicated, but this is how we learn. Sometimes we have to learn something doesn't work the hard way. I've lost plenty of crops experimenting with stuff. I suggest finishing with something reliable, and if you want to do no-till or living soil set it up for next round.

I can help you with any questions regarding a mix.

Glad your plants are responding positively!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back