Cloud Candy - Photoperiod - SOG - Ebb n Flow - DWC

It's like they never stop stretching. I've broken 3 more tops, from Cloud Candy #2 this time. Lights are at the maximum and they're close to 4 feet tall now. My other mother needs a bucket to sit on to match the canopy height.

End of week 4 flowering
0927200829_HDR[1].jpg

0927200859[1].jpg

0927200859a[1].jpg

0927200859b[1].jpg

I'm thinking we should flip the clones some time this week. We're right at 4 weeks from cut.
0927200854[1].jpg

Last edited:
It's like they never stop stretching. I've broken 3 more tops, from Cloud Candy #2 this time. Lights are at the maximum and they're close to 4 feet tall now. My other mother needs a bucket to sit on to match the canopy height.

End of week 4 flowering
View attachment 1237596
View attachment 1237600
View attachment 1237601
View attachment 1237602

I'm thinking we should flip the clones some time this week. We're right at 4 weeks from cut.
View attachment 1237597

I'm ready for that table to start flowering. Everything is doing beautifully.

Clones Flower Start
Flipped our table to flower yesterday. Lets hope they don't quadruple in height like their mothers. PPMs have been staying around 500, transition feeding. pH is still drifting upwards slightly, around 6.2 now.

The clones may get swapped to MegaCrop 1 part next res change. I'm not sure if I have enough GH trio left to see them through to the end.

Day 2 Flower
full

Mothers in the closet are chugging along. It looks like we'll have lots of frosty trim by the end.

Day 32 Flower
full

full

full

Flipped our table to flower yesterday. Lets hope they don't quadruple in height like their mothers. PPMs have been staying around 500, transition feeding. pH is still drifting upwards slightly, around 6.2 now.

The clones may get swapped to MegaCrop 1 part next res change. I'm not sure if I have enough GH trio left to see them through to the end.

Day 2 Flower
full

Mothers in the closet are chugging along. It looks like we'll have lots of frosty trim by the end.

Day 32 Flower
full

full

full

They blew up so fast. I still haven't gotten the hang of when to transition with so many clones.

Looking really good though

I'm new to all this so it's mostly guesswork. I wanted a little longer veg for the roots to grow a bit more but I don't want to run out of height after seeing the mothers stretch so much. They were also topped a week ago or so.

I'm new to all this so it's mostly guesswork. I wanted a little longer veg for the roots to grow a bit more but I don't want to run out of height after seeing the mothers stretch so much. They were also topped a week ago or so.

I was going to go by leaves touching each other but idk what I really intend to do lol.

Plants are beautiful coming from a strong veg. I love plants in veg, I hope for large yields in your future :dancer:

Our mothers in the closet have been dropping pH. Found it in the 4.5-5pH range a couple times this week; just adjusted it back up. They're due for a res change, so we'll see if that helps stop it.

Mothers Day 37 Flower
full

CC#1 looks more mature, not much smell from her.
full

CC#2 has the sweetest smell I ever did smell. She smells like skittles. Like exactly like skittles.
full

Clones Day 7 Flower

We're seeing a little more stretch from the CC#1 Clones(left), coincidentally they're mostly under a Mars sp3000 instead of the normal 3500k cobs.
full

full

Mothers in DWC still rapidly dropping pH, not sure what to do besides keep pH upping it and changing the reservoir more often.

Clones were changed to Megacrop 1 part this week, about 550 ppm or 4g/gallon (2/3 tsp) with 100ppm of calimagic. pH has been holding steady at around 6.2 with the latest res change.

Mothers Day 45 Flower
full

CC#1 Smelling sweet this week. Not as strong as CC#2 but the skittles smell is there.
full

CC#2
full

Clones Day 15 Flower
full

full

full

Harvest CC#2
Bad news today. Cloud Candy #2 had an accident. While I was changing the reservoir a branch snapped, then when I was trying it to another branch that one snapped. And so on and so forth.
1018200750_HDR.jpg

Eventually I gave up on trying to fix her and harvested her early.
DSC_0007.JPG

Still needs a couple weeks before we harvest the other. Gonna be extra delicate with her now lol.

Looks like CC#1 may be close to the finish line. Another week maybe. Clones are beginning to smell sweet, looks like they like the Megacrop just fine.

CC#1 Day 54 Flower
full

full

full

Clones Day 24 Flower
full

full

Back