Cloud Candy - Photoperiod - SOG - Ebb n Flow - DWC

Looks like CC#1 may be close to the finish line. Another week maybe. Clones are beginning to smell sweet, looks like they like the Megacrop just fine.

CC#1 Day 54 Flower
full

full

full

Clones Day 24 Flower
full

full
looks like i showed up just in time for the best part great looking plants that clone tray grow is pretty cool :pass:

Harvest CC#1
Harvest day for Cloud Candy #1. Dry weight for CC#2 is a hair over 60g bud, about 45g lowers/trim. The high is clear and uplifting, though it was harvested a couple weeks early.

Cloud Candy #1 Day 58 Flower
full

full

full

Cloud Candy #2
full

Harvest day for Cloud Candy #1. Dry weight for CC#2 is a hair over 60g bud, about 45g lowers/trim. The high is clear and uplifting, though it was harvested a couple weeks early.

Cloud Candy #1 Day 58 Flower
full

full

full

Cloud Candy #2
full

Oh great Canna gods! I want to smoke that. That is my mind of high. You did well, cant wait to see the others finish

Some more bad news. Found some powdery mildew on a few of the leaves of the clones early this week. Mostly around the edges of the tent where leaves were touching. Plucked any fans with mildew off and thinned out the growth between plants some. We like the early harvested smoke from CC#2, so I'm thinking 2 more weeks at most for harvest.

CC#1 dry weight in right at 56g bud and 30g lowers/trim. Not the same density as CC#2, she looked like more weight but she wasn't.

Clones Day 39 Flower
full

full

full

full

The flood table is getting close to finishing. Smoke report for the CC#1 is similar to the CC#2, uplifting, but a little fuzzy and less functional than the early harvested CC#2. So we're looking for around day 50 to harvest these ladies.

Day 46 Flower
full

full

A small amount of light bleaching on a few of the tops under the Mars SP3000. Moved it up a bit, it was around 8 inches from the highest peaks.
full

I'd like to add how low maintenance this flood table grow has been. I fill it up once a week, check the pH and ppm twice a week and change it out every 2 weeks. And with the swap to Megacrop it's been even easier.

Last edited:
Almost finished harvesting the past few days; just doing a little each morning for a couple hours. Hopefully I'm done before thanksgiving. I have to remember to lollipop the next batch, the bottom half is mostly larf, should have loads of trim material at least. Finished harvesting the top bud at least, so we can have our weights in a week or so.

full

full

Back