Dinafem Critical Plus SOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

Sorry for weird pics. They actually look nice on my PC. I am gonna try to upload some more pics. I hope its gonna be fine this time.

Ok tbh this is a fail run. I made so much mistakes but still i have nice results. I think mother was flowering when i was taking clones, thus this caused long rooting time (15-17 days). But luckily i have now monster clones vegging and as you can see some flowering (i am a lucky noob hehe and this was my last seed between. what a luck) I started with 44 clones (2 trays) ended up with 1 tray and 11 clones. totally my dumbness, the reservoir was too big for the roots and caused root rot. During week 3-6 of flowering i had serious health issues and could not take care of girls. So these are the survivors. I have pulled over 100 gr dried bud (included proudly smoked lol) and these you can see in pics. Using 400 watts dual hps now. So if you do the math 2 trays with 40 clones... this is gonna be my next goal. I will set 2 40x60 cm hempy boxes with auto drip system. 40 pruned clones direct under 12/12. For sure its gonna take a bit time lol.

Last edited:
Hi there,

Sorry for weird pics. They actually look nice on my PC. I am gonna try to upload some more pics. I hope its gonna be fine this time.

Ok tbh this is a fail run. I made so much mistakes but still i have nice results. I think mother was flowering when i was taking clones, thus this caused long rooting time (15-17 days). But luckily i have now monster clones vegging and as you can see some flowering (i am a lucky noob hehe and this was my last seed between. what a luck) I started with 44 clones (2 trays) ended up with 1 tray and 11 clones. totally my dumbness, the reservoir was too big for the roots and caused root rot. During week 3-6 of flowering i had serious health issues and could not take care of girls. So these are the survivors. I have pulled over 100 gr dried bud (included proudly smoked lol) and these you can see in pics. Using 400 watts dual hps now. So if you do the math 2 trays with 40 clones... this is gonna be my next goal. I will set 2 40x60 cm hempy boxes with auto drip system. 40 pruned clones direct under 12/12. For sure its gonna take a bit time lol.

View attachment 785501 View attachment 785502 View attachment 785503 View attachment 785504 View attachment 785505 View attachment 785506 View attachment 785507 View attachment 785508

Showing some really nice growth being grown hempy bucket style and if you do do 2 x 40 clones in the next grow this will definitely be a show I will be watching with interest :thumbsup:

Looking great mate and thank you for the continued picture updates mate very much appreciated!

Until the next one :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Hi Mark!

Thank you for your kind words. This strain fullfits every aspect for an indica fan. Hits like a truck, tastes like cotton candy and sativa effects later on. Bravo! But i am looking for more energetic strains. It will be definitly from dinafem! Lol. Until then i will keep this strain cloning. Meh it is much more fun than autos (sorry to say that lol).

Anyway, my mums are doing very well. I took four clones and check the pics please, i will call her "spider mum".

Peace.

Last edited:
Hi Mark!

Thank you for your kind words. This strain fullfits every aspect for an indica fan. Hits like a truck, tastes like cotton candy and sativa effects later on. Bravo! But i am looking for more energetic strains. It will be definitly from dinafem! Lol. Until then i will keep this strain cloning. Meh it is much more fun than autos (sorry to say that lol).

Anyway, my mums are doing very well. I took four clones and check the pics please, i will call her "spider mum".

Peace.

Hmmm a nice motivation strain, I would pick one of these 3 mate :thumbsup:

Auto amnesia
Haze auto CBD
White Widow Auto

All have uplifting highs, great yields and fire end product :bong:

Mother looks good and love your inventive name :thumbsup: "Spidermum " lol

All the best

Mark..

Hi Mark,

Long post be careful! lol

SOG - HEMPY

I figured this out. The issue was the pot! It was not big enuf to fulfill my desires hehe. Anyway after a bit search i bought 2 40x60x35 sized plastic fabric boxes and some separators. Separators will be stay on top of the reservoir. So no more root fight, if any then no more stress, more horizontal space for roots etc. I will hand water clones until roots hit the bottom.

View attachment 795411
View attachment 795413
View attachment 795414

After that i will set up my DIY ebb n flow hempy system. I will explain that later.

Clones:

Those boxes can take up to 46 clones and my grow room is 80x80x180cm. Well it is doable with 400 watt dual hps.
I use Clonex, Great White Mycorrhizae and Canna Rhizotonic. Since my strain turned into a monster plant it takes a bit longer to clone. 1-2 week more.

clone box 1:

View attachment 795418

box 2:

View attachment 795419

clonex + gw + rhizo combo =

View attachment 795421

spidermums flowering:

View attachment 795422

Nutes:

meh, no more paying a fortune. hehe. here is the formula for flowering! no PH adjustment, no additives, no bullshit.

advanced nutrients ph perfect micro 2 ml
advanced nutrients ph perfect bloom 2 ml
advanced nutrients jungle juice bloom 16 ml / gal

thats all. if you buy 5 lt jungle juice bloom, 500 ml micro and bloom, you can use it for minimum 250 gallon. Nice deal. Dumb and easy. lol.

Strain:

Like said, i am not quite happy with this strain. But it is not the strain, it is me. After endoscopic examination they found that i have ulcerative colitis. It really helps me to ease my pain and it really brings comfort to my life. But it makes me too lazy too. I am not a lazy person and this strain is reaaaaally against it. hehe. Well i think i need sativa dom strains or hybrids or better autoflowers. they have more cbn and cdb. But i cant grow autos anymore with this setup. Can you recommend me a pheno strain with uplifting cerebral high, allowing me to focus and socialize? I want to be happy, creative and pain free actually.

new mums:

View attachment 795425

thats all for now. peace :pass:

A strain with a uplifting cerebral high mmm I would have to say either

Original amnesia
Strawberry amnesia

These both work great for me and really get my creative juices flowing whilst still leaving me motivated :thumbsup:

This thread sure does make a change from the norm and one I'll be watching with interest :thumbsup:

Can I ask what strain have you used for the cuttings? Look like They have filled in the spaces well :thumbsup:

Nice work matey and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Until the next one :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Meanwhile my spider mums are done with stretching (i give em first two weeks of flowering just grow nutes to prevent stretching) and i have defoliated em (well i tried lol)

Flowering Day 15 (if you include the day i switched then 16)

Nutes used:

AN Sensi Grow A+B (around 500 ppm)
Great White Mycorrhizae
Canna Rhizothonic
BS Molasses

Last edited:
To my Hemp-o-rama:

I used 70 lt Perlite and 40 lt Coco Coir. Reservoir is full with perlite. Than 50-50 coco perlite mix, on top of that 3 cm perlite, than full coco. Coco provides an awesome buffer. the rockwool blocks stay always hydrated. It is easy for roots to get to the bottom etc. One tray can hold up to 26 clones. I left one block open so i can provide nute solution faster to my reservoir and roots and stems wont get hurt or curl down. (check the pics and forgive my bad engrish lol)

Last edited:
Wanna see some action? Scroll down then :smokeout:

Day 1:Day 2: (compost tea just rocks. I am thinking to go full organics actually. now i am doing 50/50
since its a hempy, you can do whatever you want. you can mix organics with chemicals or just chems, or just organics.
Coco gods will forgive you

My unvertically placed tower fan. lol. If we talk about efficiency, we won't waste its fan ability for boxes, don't we? My HID is happier now. lol. (sorry for lots of lols, i prefer smileys but i dont like those images)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back