Yes, I sure Hope @Dinafem-Mark will be along soon... I know they wanted me to run a journal on this one :woohoo:

Sorry for my late reply to the thread mate my week has been crazy. Firstly thank you for documenting your grow on AFN and secondly you have a great grow space and the plants look to be doing well.

Let me catch up on the thread and I'll drop more comments.

Until then thanks for the diary and the added picture very much appreciated!

All the best

Mark.

I had a 25 ounce industrial plant cbd, another 20 ounces ready to finish. Actually, I'm downsizing my pots I'm going to try and grow some smaller plants.

This is something I've not herd before. Usually growers want bigger plants not smaller :pass: keep growing those beast mate :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.

Hello everyone and Welcome to My Very First Grow Journal..As I would Like to do Testing for Seed Breeder's. I am Experienced With Photo's & Auto's..I hope my grow will show that. I currently have DinaFem 's Critical+2.0 Autoflower @ Day48 This is A Massive Autoflower. Originally this Autoflower was started in a 4x2x5 tent, But she had outgrown that tent by day20ish, She is now in a 4x4x8 tent. I Hope you will follow the rest of this grow....now onto the fun stuff... Thanks for Following,
View attachment 695644 Unique!

:welcome::bighug::pass::woohoo::thanks:

Seed bank: Dinafem
Strain: Critical+2.0 Autoflower (https://www.dinafem.org/en/critical-20-autoflowering/)

LIGHTING: 430w Agroson on 400w Adjustable Ballast w/super lumens , 300w (146*true watt)LED Grow light, 150w HPS
SCHEDULE: 20/4
Temp/Humidity: 77f ---45%
NUTRIENTS: Advanced Nutrients -Jungle Juice Micro,Grow, Bloom , SuperThrive, Xtreme Gardening Mykos Pure Mycorrhizal, Calimag, Rhizoflora Terpinator ,Black Strap Molasses, Ph up/down & Love ....
WATER pH: 6.4ph
Grow Chamber: G-Leaf 4x4x8
POT/MEDIUM: 3gal Nursery Pot w/ Coco mix
Ventilation: iPower 6" Carbon Scrubber w/ 6" VenTech in-line Fan
Accessories: VenTech Speed-router, 3---6" clip-fans, MUSIC 24/7

I'm all caught up now and I must say you have a really nice set up and the critical+2.0 auto is a very beautiful plant. You are at around day 50 so I would say around 15-20 more days so plenty of time for more weight to go on.

All environment conditions sound right and she is getting a nice selection if nutrients :thumbsup:

Again thank you for documenting your grow and thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated!

Until the next update :pass:

All the best

Mark.

Sorry for my late reply to the thread mate my week has been crazy. Firstly thank you for documenting your grow on AFN and secondly you have a great grow space and the plants look to be doing well.

Let me catch up on the thread and I'll drop more comments.

Until then thanks for the diary and the added picture very much appreciated!

All the best

Mark.

Thank you so much Mark for dropping in & I hope you will watch this Critical Beast until the end.:pass:

lmao @Headbudz77

I'm all caught up now and I must say you have a really nice set up and the critical+2.0 auto is a very beautiful plant. You are at around day 50 so I would say around 15-20 more days so plenty of time for more weight to go on.

All environment conditions sound right and she is getting a nice selection if nutrients :thumbsup:

Again thank you for documenting your grow and thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated!

Until the next update :pass:

All the best

Mark.

Its my pleasure Mark, This my 2nd time running Dinafem and Both have very impressive to say the least. I have some more pics from today. I will be taken every 2days or so until end of grow.

Today she starting to really show Trics on leaves ...here some shots of My Sexy Critical Bitch.. I hope you all enjoy them..

:pass:

Attachments

• IMG_0340.JPG
    IMG_0340.JPG
    247.8 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_0341.JPG
    IMG_0341.JPG
    221 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_0342.JPG
    IMG_0342.JPG
    199.9 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_0346.JPG