I never run more then 2-3,even though i can have 6 legally, I could never fit more then one or two in my tents anyways, since they take the whole thing up.
since this only for me really no need. and my grow is legal...
I could have 30 if I wanted, but I think my autos average about 14 oz and they only let me have two pounds of flowers.

I could have 30 if I wanted, but I think my autos average about 14 oz and they only let me have two pounds of flowers.

why in the world would you need 30?

@jingo your auto's avarage 14oz per plant? really? any pics of a 14oz autoflower? i want to see. wow I seen your 16oz durban and now has me curious what mine gonna do. I usually avarage 6-10oz per plant, but this one should be my best ever.

:pass:

Last edited:
why in the world would you need 30?

@jingo your auto's avarage 14oz per plant? really? any pics of a 14oz autoflower? i want to see. wow I seen your 16oz durban and now has me curious what mine gonna do. I usually avarage 6-10oz per plant, but this one should be my best ever.

:pass:
I had a 25 ounce industrial plant cbd, another 20 ounces ready to finish. Actually, I'm downsizing my pots I'm going to try and grow some smaller plants.

Back