Close to 12oz is a fantastic end result mate and nothing to be sad about. Many growers only dream of these numbers and you are doing a phenomenal job with our auto flowering strains :pass:

Thank you for adding all the end details to the thread it makes for a more immersive read and will let new growers who want to grow this strain a good idea of what to expect :pass:

Great end result and a great diary showing what can be achieved with our genetics in optimal conditions :slap:

All the best

Mark..

Close to 12oz is a fantastic end result mate and nothing to be sad about. Many growers only dream of these numbers and you are doing a phenomenal job with our auto flowering strains :pass:

Thank you for adding all the end details to the thread it makes for a more immersive read and will let new growers who want to grow this strain a good idea of what to expect :pass:

Great end result and a great diary showing what can be achieved with our genetics in optimal conditions :slap:

All the best

Mark..
@Dinafem-Mark Thanks so much for following along with this grow, It really was an awesome grow. I know at first I seemed not so pleased, but after I thought about it for these last 40something days I realized that plant still preformed amazing start to finish and 11.6oz isn't so shabby for my 1st Documented grow! And the height of 67" was super amazing! I really hope to have the Opportunity to grow your genetics again. Hopefully in some type of competition ;) Peace Mate!

:pass:

Nice job, everything looks great. I have a critical x 2.0 and Durban photo that I'm running next after my autos.

Nice job, everything looks great. I have a critical x 2.0 and Durban photo that I'm running next after my autos.
Thank-you, I think she turned out beautiful.. If only I had the power it really would of turned out better! I hope yours turns out well, I will stop by check it out, Best of Luck to you!:karmacloud::pass:

I have alot going on now, sweet seeds trainwreck, fastbuds grow competition 2 strain's Girl Scout Cookies & Pineapple Express, and I may throw a 2nd trainwreck, since I think my first might be a runt. ;)

I have alot going on now, sweet seeds trainwreck, fastbuds grow competition 2 strain's Girl Scout Cookies & Pineapple Express, and I may throw a 2nd trainwreck, since I think my first might be a runt. ;)

That's some fun your in for mate :pass:

All the best

Mark..

Back