Some beautiful bud shots mate :thumbsup:

I know you are a little disappointed but ww think you did great :pass:

Can I ask

What power in total do you have?
How many plants?
What is your aim g/watt?

Thank you for the nug shots and will look out for a smoke report once fully dry and cured :pass:

Until then enjoy the harvest :toke:

All the best

Mark.
Thanks Mark! I was using total power of 700watts my goal was 1gm/per watt of course I'm off only hit .46gm per watt. I knew im under powered since I moved into bigger grow area 16sqft. I had 2 going then removed one because I knew it wasn't going to finish in Time
I was on a tight schedule usually I not worry and have all the time in the world. I get very disappointed with myself for anything under 1gm per watt ive hit 1 1/2+gm per watt under scrog usually.

Last edited:
Thanks Mark! I was using total power of 700watts my goal was 1gm/per watt of course I'm off only hit .46gm per watt. I knew im under powered since I moved into bigger grow area 16sqft. I had 2 going then removed one because I knew it wasn't going to finish in Time
I was on a tight schedule usually I not worry and have all the time in the world. I get very disappointed with myself for anything under 1gm per watt ive hit 1 1/2+gm per watt under scrog usually.

These things do happen mate so don't be to hard on yourself. Yes a g/watt is great more even better buy sometimes we get obstacles in our way and have to make the best if what we have :thumbsup:

I think you did well :thumbsup: and I'm sure you will get your grow environment more dialed in for your next grow :toke:

All the best

Mark.

These things do happen mate so don't be to hard on yourself. Yes a g/watt is great more even better buy sometimes we get obstacles in our way and have to make the best if what we have :thumbsup:

I think you did well :thumbsup: and I'm sure you will get your grow environment more dialed in for your next grow :toke:

All the best

Mark.

Thanks mark, yes no doubt I will be more dialed in on my up coming grow.

You got a real tree going there, hardly fits the breeders description.

"It is a high - yielding , easy- to - grow , vigorous , small marijuana plant that flowers fast and yields beautiful , dense , lemon - scented buds"
even after 30+ day cure they do not smell anything like breeder's description, the one I did has very fruity with skunky backround.

even after 30+ day cure they do not smell anything like breeder's description, the one I did has very fruity with skunky backround.

Critical+ has a very strong background and usually you will get a lemon zest smell from the cured end product. Sometimes it can be more fruity rather than citrus smell :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.

@Dinafem-Mark okay this one is the fruity for sure, with a very strong skunk as well. I find it to have "stoney effect" I haven't quite worked on a review yet, just getting tastes/aroma effect from different cure points, really only thing that changed was after initial dry it had a grassy aroma, that is long gone and the fruity she had during mid-late flower is back again. It does smell really good and very good tastes as well.. effect kinda surprising for autoflower. ;)

@Dinafem-Mark okay this one is the fruity for sure, with a very strong skunk as well. I find it to have "stoney effect" I haven't quite worked on a review yet, just getting tastes/aroma effect from different cure points, really only thing that changed was after initial dry it had a grassy aroma, that is long gone and the fruity she had during mid-late flower is back again. It does smell really good and very good tastes as well.. effect kinda surprising for autoflower. ;)

Great to hear mate :toke:

Once she is fully dry and cured a smoke report would be great. Until then enjoy the critical mate shes a great strain and one of my favourite strains we produce :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.

IMG_0334 (2).JPG
IMG_0119.jpg
IMG_0043.jpg
SeedBank :

DINAFEM

Strain:

Critical+2.0 Autoflower

Did it autoflower?: Y/N

Yes!

Soil/hydro:

3Gal black Nursery pots of Coco 80% 20% Perlite

Nutrients:

Advanced Nutrients; Jungle Juice, Micro,grow,bloom, SuperThrive, Xtreme Gardening Mykos Pure Mycorrhizal, Calimag, Rhizoflora Terpinator ,Black Strap Molasses, Ph up/down.

Light (kind and schedule):

430w Agroson on 400w Adjustable Ballast w/super lumens , 300w (146*true watt)LED Grow light, 150w HPS
20/4on-off

From seed to harvest date:__days:

Dry Yield: _g:

325gm/ 11.6oz

High/Effect Duration:

I find this strain to have A very Fruity/Citrus type Flavor w/ Skunk Undertones. This plant has a rather stony effect and will set you on the couch.. I do have a few buds from lower part of plant that has a more up type high. she is very tasty, the effect comes on almost instantly. It seem's hit you right behind the eyes and roll through your body. This report is after 45day cure.

In-Depth:

This plant grew quite large, I made several mistakes. My lighting was very under-powered. But she still Thrived and turned out very beautiful, She produced little over 325gm/11.6oz in 76 days total.

RATE SCALE:
4-stars ****
BAG APPEAL:
5-stars *****
THE GROWTH:
5+-stars *****+ amazing growth
THE SMELL:
4-Stars **** It Smells very fruity/citrus
THE SMOKE:
4-Stars **** It tastes very good
THE HIGH:
4-Stars **** This bud has a rather stony effect/ some lower buds have a more of an up type buzz..But mainly this is stony buzz.

Overall
5-Stars because she was awesome start to finish, I know I could of done more with her under right conditions, but they just were not there. I would recommend this strain for any new grower, since she on auto-pilot most of the time. She got large 67" very large for only 3gal pot. Also carbon scrubber's are a must for this plant!

Last edited:
Back