Thanks bro! ! Hope she will win bom and/ pom

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Thank you very much for the pre-harvest shots mate and I agree for day 76 she is cooked and ready to harvest :thumbsup:

You've done a great job. Those buds are huge and full of glistening trichomes :slap:

A great diary with a great end result :pass:. Remember you can also win prizes in the Dinafem Best Picture thread :thumbsup:

Have fun trimming mate and thank you for the continued picture updates and this great grow diary much appreciated!

Will look out for a final weigh in and once fully dry and cured a smoke report would be great :toke:

All the best

Mark.

Thank you very much for the pre-harvest shots mate and I agree for day 76 she is cooked and ready to harvest [emoji106]

You've done a great job. Those buds are huge and full of glistening trichomes :slap:

A great diary with a great end result :pass:. Remember you can also win prizes in the Dinafem Best Picture thread [emoji106]

Have fun trimming mate and thank you for the continued picture updates and this great grow diary much appreciated!

Will look out for a final weigh in and once fully dry and cured a smoke report would be great :toke:

All the best

Mark.
Thanks Mark, for sure you're gonna get a final weight & smoke report. I'm happy you liked how well she come out...I hope ya can keep me in mind for any testing and grow competitions. This Critical+2.0 was really a pleasure to grow. Cheers mate.

There are post harvest pictures coming when I finish trimming this tree.

Back