Hey Friends That Continuing To Follow My Lil Stinker, I Just want To Say Thanx To Each & Every One Of Ya. It Really Does Help To Have Continued Nice Comments About My First Grow Log!!! Again Thanx To Everyone Who Makes Continued Visits & I wanted To Let Ya'll Know My Next Grow will Start On April 12ish, I Am Doing My Next Grow Log For Sprout @FOS (Freedom of Seeds) I am Doing His Big Domina, Lets Hope for some BIG results:thumbsup: Today we Also have another Picture Update.

:pass::bighug::thanks:

For day 70 of this grow those buds are looking great and the finish line is in sight and fast approaching :thumbsup:

It is great to hear that this is your 2nd Dinafem grow and nice to hear that you had great results from our og kush. She is a special strain :toke:

Back to this grow you have done a fantastic job and has been a pleasure to watch. Thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated and keep up the excellent work!

Until the next update :pass:

All the best

Mark.

@Dinafem-Mark , Thank You!!! Yes She Is Getting Very Closer Now, I do not like take a plant early so I'm hoping she will be finished within 5 days.The buds start around 6" from base I had somewhere around 46 cola's not counting the one's that grew off all them. I measured buds today they range from 6" to 18" long, my main cola is 16" The weight of all the hude side branching and cola is literally causing the stalk to start bending from the stress am not sure if your able to see the stalk but that's close to 3/8" thick at the top of the tree. She certainly is a lil stinker, it's gotten out of control in this last week really, im lil over half way on scrubber speed and still odor coming through.. update's coming now.

Photo Update @ Day 70 , she is really packing on the calyxes, I was thinking she wasn't gonna fill out enough last week she having some very impressive growth in final 2 weeks, really has been impressive start to finish!

:pass:

Attachments

• IMG_0877.JPG
    IMG_0877.JPG
    195.2 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_0855.JPG
    IMG_0855.JPG
    210.6 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_0849.JPG
    IMG_0849.JPG
    204.7 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_0843.JPG
    IMG_0843.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_0845.JPG
    IMG_0845.JPG
    222.4 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0901.JPG
    IMG_0901.JPG
    228.2 KB · Views: 173
I plan on winning at least one plant of the month comp this year so I can get in on the plant of the year comp. Now I'm a little worried you may hold her over till next month I think you could win with a good photo and I'd hate to compete against that at year's end.

I plan on winning at least one plant of the month comp this year so I can get in on the plant of the year comp. Now I'm a little worried you may hold her over till next month I think you could win with a good photo and I'd hate to compete against that at year's end.
@jingo , yeah I plan to enter as well, but we discuss when your enter and we can just enter different months, thats cool with me.

hahaha, your right, i didnt know that...I took like 300 shots today alone hoping to capture that one perfect pic, i need look through them all now, lol

Back