Drop into live stoners and say hello and link your diary https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/55800/ there is also a live introduction thread where you can link you grow.

If your on Tapatalk and only use it on this forum you can set a link in your signature and visit other diary's, that will get you views [emoji106]
Hey thanks alot Bro.... I will try that...its secure?

You want more lights! Dont you already have 3 on her dude?
My next venture will be a diy cob light- those things have great penetration.
No probs i know @Dinafem-Mark will be along soon.
Just put this @ infront of whoevers name you want to follow along
:cheers:
Yes, I sure Hope @Dinafem-Mark will be along soon... I know they wanted me to run a journal on this one :woohoo:

just safe to use, i mean???
When I've seen online info used against someone in court it has been when they show their face. If you don't give up identifying info you'll be safe from locals, feds can get you no matter what you do. But won't waste there time for a few plants.

Most forums if you get in trouble you can have your posts removed. Where the server is plays a roll since foreign usually reject uis warrents. Course if you're not in the US? Who knows

You want more lights! Dont you already have 3 on her dude?
My next venture will be a diy cob light- those things have great penetration.
No probs i know @Dinafem-Mark will be along soon.
Just put this @ infront of whoevers name you want to follow along
:cheers:

yes bro. I have 3,but having difficultly reaching lower part of my tree,really she is quite large, pictures not doing any justice thats for sure..

When I've seen online info used against someone in court it has been when they show their face. If you don't give up identifying info you'll be safe from locals, feds can get you no matter what you do. But won't waste there time for a few plants.

Most forums if you get in trouble you can have your posts removed. Where the server is plays a roll since foreign usually reject uis warrents. Course if you're not in the US? Who knows

I never run more then 2-3,even though i can have 6 legally, I could never fit more then one or two in my tents anyways, since they take the whole thing up.
since this only for me really no need. and my grow is legal...

photos contain location data, called EXIF data. You can turn of location in pics within your phone, camera, etc. Other than that, no names locations or facial photos and your good.

Back