Here are few more update shots@ day 55. She is about 167ish cm am thinking around 169-170cm she will finish..she is starting to fatten up very nicely and all the lower buds are really getting dense now.. The main cola is getting very top heavy(heavy enough that may need to support) now she fattened up nicely in last two days....

:pass::d5::smokeout:

Attachments

• IMG_0440.JPG
    IMG_0440.JPG
    202.2 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_0445.JPG
    IMG_0445.JPG
    183 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_0447.JPG
    IMG_0447.JPG
    178.7 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
am hoping to pull the most ever from Any Critical+2.0 (auto) grown inside or outside in any size pot. I have not found anything bigger then 33-36inches so far for inside grow & not much bigger if any outside..what is the most brang in from single plant? would you happen to know? @Dinafem-Mark

:pass:

I have seen some big autos over the years. I think one of the biggest was with one of our xxl range our cheese xxl. A good friend ran 2 under 2 x 600w hps lights and pulled just under 1kg from the 2 plants. Ifor memory serves one did 17oz the other 18oz.

I have seen quite a few critical+ auto and 2.0 auto grows from all style of growers. With your lighting, environment etc I would think you can easily do 250g/plant on the Conservative side.

I'll be watching with interest to see how this critical beast turns out :pass:

Until the next update :slap:

All the best

Mark.

Here are few more update shots@ day 55. She is about 167ish cm am thinking around 169-170cm she will finish..she is starting to fatten up very nicely and all the lower buds are really getting dense now.. The main cola is getting very top heavy(heavy enough that may need to support) now she fattened up nicely in last two days....

I personally agree and think the stretch is now very close to being over then all focus will shift into bud production :pass:

Looking growroom so far with a good way to go yet :thumbsup:

Thanks for the continued picture updates very much appreciated :pass:

All the best

Mark.

Very impressive plant! [emoji108] [emoji6] [emoji122]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I have seen some big autos over the years. I think one of the biggest was with one of our xxl range our cheese xxl. A good friend ran 2 under 2 x 600w hps lights and pulled just under 1kg from the 2 plants. Ifor memory serves one did 17oz the other 18oz.

I have seen quite a few critical+ auto and 2.0 auto grows from all style of growers. With your lighting, environment etc I would think you can easily do 250g/plant on the Conservative side.

I'll be watching with interest to see how this critical beast turns out :pass:

Until the next update :slap:

All the best

Mark.

Thanks @Dinafem-Mark I am Very Happy to Have You Along For The Ride!! Yeah Them Are Some Huge Auto's, I Never Ran An XXL Or Even An XL Size Auto Yet...I Can Imagine What I Can Do With 1 Of Them, I Am Not Sure If You Seen The Sweet TrainWreck I Ran, It Was About Half The Size of This One With Super Huge Buds, That Shrub Was 182gm/6.5Oz Under Just That 300w Led & 150w Hps:smoking::d5: What Was The Most Brang in From Just 1 Critical+(auto) or Critical+2.0(auto's) That Your Aware Of? I Really Am Hoping The Buds Fatten Up During This Final Stage Of Flowering, I Pretty Much Did All I Can With Her, Under The Circumstances & With What I Had...With The Exception Of Having To Up-Grade To Larger Tent, Lmao.....I Know I Am Very Under-Powered For My Setup Far-Less Then My Optimal Of 75wpsqft, I Am Hoping Something Will Come Up & I Will Hit My Sweet Spot Again..Until Then I Work With What I Got.:thumbsup: Thanks Again For Stopping In, Hope To Cya Back Soon. More Shot's Today!

I can't look at a plant like yours, I feel like bending the crap out of her! [emoji16] [emoji108]

Hahaha, You Kinda Missed The Time For Bending If You Tried Now The Branch Will Just Snap, How I Know This....Hmmm Lets See I Always Been Bending her, Up Until Yesterday, When She Gave Me The Big Fuck You & Leave Me Alone I'm Not In Da Mood & I snapped One Almost Off & Got My Faithful Painters Tape & Patch Her Up Like New , Lmao:biggrin: Anyways, It's Been Very Nice Having You Along @witchyhour :welcome::vibe::pass: I Hope You Watch The Rest :thumbsup:

Very impressive plant! [emoji108] [emoji6] [emoji122]

Thanks @witchyhour , I Really Put Alot Of Effort Into This, This Plant Caught Me With My Pants Down.:yoinks:...I Really Wasn't Prepared For Her To Get So Large, So Quickly...I Had Just Gotten My Other Setup Dialed In Perfectly, Now My New One Is Way More Under-Powered Then I Like..I Hope Am Able Reach All These Buds, Really These Photo's Of Her Really Do No Justice, It's Impossible To Get Her In A Single Shot W/O Taken Her Out Of The Tent, She Far To Top Heavy To Move Out Now.. When I See Her Dancing To Da Music I'm Like Easy Baby, When She Wake I'm Figure Out How To Support The Top???

Looking great @Unique brother going to produce a nice pile of bud.
Damm 18oz from a cheese xxl thats a nice target to break lol

@sanguine Hey Thank You Brother!!! Yeah I Doubt 18oz I Am Too Under-powered To Pull That Kind Of Weight, It Is A Nice Target, In 5gal Pot I Could Hit I Think, Possibly??? Thanks For Watching Bro!

Back