Nutrients Cream Mandarine XL, Biotabs & Coco with COBs

Dude there’s no debate on the 60cm. With autos you are literally asking for trouble.

How are the marks on the leaves now? Are you over watering at all? Moist not wet?

Keep up the good work mate [emoji106]

Dude there’s no debate on the 60cm. With autos you are literally asking for trouble.

How are the marks on the leaves now? Are you over watering at all? Moist not wet?

Keep up the good work mate [emoji106]
Well that could be it now i think of it. Been giving a ltr every day but I've stopped letting them sit in the runoff at all. Reckon I should cut it back a bit?

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Well that could be it now i think of it. Been giving a ltr every day but I've stopped letting them sit in the runoff at all. Reckon I should cut it back a bit?

Yeah give it a try mate. That looks a little like first sign of overwatering possibly? Which leads to PH issues etc if you’re not careful [emoji106]

Could be mate. I'm watering mine 1.5 every 2 to 3 days and there in 18litre pots. I use the half a finger rule. If you stick your finger in pot and it's wet or moist it don't need watering. Also pick the pot up. You will know how much water in pot by how heavy it is.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Could be mate. I'm watering mine 1.5 every 2 to 3 days and there in 18litre pots. I use the half a finger rule. If you stick your finger in pot and it's wet or moist it don't need watering. Also pick the pot up. You will know how much water in pot by how heavy it is.

good to know someone else uses that rule i thought i made it up :crying:

Cheers for the tips mate but I water very differently and get good results. I was merely suggesting that the signs could be the first of slight over watering [emoji106]

I technically over water my plants, keeping them wet and pots heavy at all times. Water up to 3 times a day in flowering. But this is to keep everything oxygenated and fresh. Works well for me.

Unfortunately it's one of the easiest mistakes to make.
Cheers for the tips mate but I water very differently and get good results. I was merely suggesting that the signs could be the first of slight over watering [emoji106]

Unfortunately it's one of the easiest mistakes to make.

Yeah they’ll all easy to make though. And I reckon I’ve made almost every mistake in the book lol. Have to learn by experience to really appreciate things though personally.

Back