Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

Yeah monsters Im sure. I finally jarred the Cush n Chem after a touch over a full week dried..In this weather is great for a long week dry or more but ya run a risk of molds sooo,burp accordingly :D got a few beans too.LOL five I found jarring them up. one down and two to go..well four if you count the early flower one too.thats gonna be well amber'd ,I hope anywho.

001.JPG
004.JPG
006.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG

Thanks man.ya Ive been finding some beans here n there LOL! usually I dont but this one was the LED stressed one sooo we'll see with the next three I do LOL! its some lusciuosly UBER frost stuff man,Im tellin ya.Its sum primo style smoke.right off the vine two days n others are already like mmmm DAMN tastes goood LOL!

its is dude. Im always saying that LOL! its good man, right now prolly the best I could get ahold of anywhere sooo,YUP its good LOL and Thank you muchly man,its Cush X Chemdogging (Auto Cush X Chemdogging I believe) cuch n chem.I dunno thats what I asked for since I tested it some time back and was like uhhhh DUDE.this here is special LOL! im looking to finding others.sooo moving forward with several new ones so we'll see.Im excited.

Last edited:
I am weird and I eat all my scissor hash, because it always ends up in a ball I just always end up taking it like a pill and I LOVE IT. I mean I am a huge fan of eating delta-9 but for some reason that live scissor hash resin is just the best it always lasts sooooo long mmm

nuthing wrong with that man. that works for ya?LOL! I thought about trying it just to see if it stones me out at all.LOL!

A Supernatural OG Fem, Im trialing for Kind Soil.Thought ya'll might wanna see this frosty gal..

then I got a tyrone special in my soil.love the shape and style of the buds..dont they look like the're syrupy sweet and just looking at ya like ,DUDE,Imma hurt ya kinda thing?!!LMAO!!

001.JPG
003.JPG
005.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG

Back