Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

Thank ya Kindly brother Duggy dude,i appreciate that.smelling fanTASTic too,MAN!! im gonna be in herbal heaven trimming in a cpl weeks for at least two to three days of trim work for me and a cpl pals..IF i can get more than one person to help.LOL! we'll see.Thanks again dude!!

i got super feet on and needing to water a few and hit a cpl too.MAN,loads O work! LOL

046.JPG
052.JPG
002.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
027.JPG
028.JPG
029.JPG
030.JPG

Wooo man those look tasty. I just got 5 "sour stomper+ walter white" free seeds with some GBD soil amendment I got. I'd really like to grow em out but I'm pretty low on soil now. I might be growing them in quart yogurt containers lmao. . I cut the last of my tlo with coco and Promix so it'll be a good test of the GBD. Haven't heard too much about the sour + walter but bet it's good stuff.
Great looking plants, bro:pass:

Thanks guys! yeah the mix will do fine man.Ive used it a cpl different ways and the taste is smoothly mellow.so its a nice enrty soil mix for beginners or to pop a soil for cheap.all kinds of good things about AND free beans?sheeit sounds like a winner SUPER DUCK DUCK GOOSE kinda dinner eh?!LOL

Back