Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

Like bomb's away, again, :muahaha:

I'd be more than happy to give you a BOM nom this month if I haven't been trampled already at the gate. Still got another 2 weeks to purdy them up for the comp. Lol. You let me know which one you'd like to put up...
:bump:

Whatever you feel man LOL! aint upto me bro LOL! But check this Hubba Bubba Smell O Scope.42 in tall at the top of the pot too.and still slooowly going too LMAO! pretty neat eh? 2.2 gallon pot.(3 trade gallons) and the others will be ready soon. some of the meds are lowly ambering and deepening up some.MMmmmm

002.JPG
006.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
022.JPG
023.JPG
024.JPG
025.JPG
035.JPG
041.JPG
042.JPG
044.JPG
045.JPG
047.JPG
049.JPG

hey guys,check this damn thing out LOl I have personally never grown a standard (medium to large strain) auto that has done this well as far as height,and for flower to maintain N and flower spectrum's are going to remain kiiinda tough in all of 2.2 gallons of soil.a top coating and a cpl teas easy. but my friend is 5'4" tall.. kinda impressive if ya ask me LOL! not her the plant..well she's extra nice too, but the plant man. LOL!

Hubba Bubba smello scope on the right side of the pic,ye ole tall 1

003.JPG

Now those are some sexy toes hahahaha! Normally All we get on here is dudes toes in top down pictures so this is quite refreshing lol. Also the HBBSS is continuing to make me drool and wish I could fast forward a month and a half so I can start mine. Great job though keep it up a big ole :slap: comin your way

Hmmmm. Derek said he wanted to grow "the biggest autos ever." They get a whole lot bigger in coco than they do in soil. But if ya did HBBSS in a DWC bubble bucket, I think you just might take that prize. I suspect it would be awesome, pure magnificence.

Back