Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

So how are you feeling about the LED vs HID's? (like real power draw vs production)
Are you trying to get me killed? !?!:crying:
Well I won't know for sure until harvest, and I did mess my first grow up quite a bit. ...ummm is created denser bud but doesn't give me quite the rapid growth of the hps BUT my pants always look super happy and leaves standing proper, love the plant colors and it developed more evenly and in the right areas as where my brothers HPS just makes them get big every where. I'm going to grow thc bomb again here soon unset led and see how I do. Then I will have a final decision on what's better. I'm only running 50 watts less than my hid light so I'm not saving a lot there lol. I'm very happy with my current grow though.

Are you trying to get me killed? !?!:crying:
Well I won't know for sure until harvest, and I did mess my first grow up quite a bit. ...ummm is created denser bud but doesn't give me quite the rapid growth of the hps BUT my pants always look super happy and leaves standing proper, love the plant colors and it developed more evenly and in the right areas as where my brothers HPS just makes them get big every where. I'm going to grow thc bomb again here soon unset led and see how I do. Then I will have a final decision on what's better. I'm only running 50 watts less than my hid light so I'm not saving a lot there lol. I'm very happy with my current grow though.

Haha Doug ahole vs Discretepete the grudge match, to the death!! :D
Thanks for the description. Yes it would be very hard to tell, unless you used the same strain. Even the change from FF to advanced nutes would have an impact for sure.

Haha Doug ahole vs Discretepete the grudge match, to the death!! :D
Thanks for the description. Yes it would be very hard to tell, unless you used the same strain. Even the change from FF to advanced nutes would have an impact for sure.
Right that's the other huge factor. AN. I'm getting him to switch over after harvest though. He will b much happier I think. Easier to use. I'll do a full update on ALL 10 plants tomorrow as my garden is getting pretty crazy lol

I need to retake pics...as mine from 2 days ago are outdated already and I didn't even get around to uploading them...doh!! ;)
Tomorrow...looking pretty good so far! Damn though...97% sure the biggest mango is a gentleman.

I need to retake pics...as mine from 2 days ago are outdated already and I didn't even get around to uploading them...doh!! ;)
Tomorrow...looking pretty good so far! Damn though...97% sure the biggest mango is a gentleman.
Ohhh man! That's no good brother. To bad it wasn't breeding time lol. Mines doing well I'd say, once the AN hit it took off lol

OK update time on the AxT and a couple pictures of Blackstone, nashira, fairy frost and moon tears. I will get More in depth on those as I close out my AxT grow In the next couple of weeks. ...so here we are day 48 on 1 and 2, day 45 on number 3 and 44 on number 4. Loving the smell in my tent. Few different smells from these girls. 2 tall and 2 short pheno. Been a very great and easy grow. Drinking 1 liter every 24 hours or so, starting to slow down pat couple of days. Definitely getting to the end of the cycle. ..anyway here's some pics and thanks for following. ..
20160127_115741.jpg
20160127_115800.jpg
20160127_115825.jpg
20160127_115842.jpg
20160127_115807.jpg

Back