Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

Plus I'll clone her as I've seen ppl getting at least an oz from clone before just gotta take clone by third week I believe
Yeah I haven't stepped over that boundary yet so I'm not sure. You should really check out a couple of @HubbaBubba threads. He pushes his plants to the limit and gets good results still! Might give you an idea of when to clone as he's cloned clones I believe lol

20160124_114349.jpg
20160124_114317.jpg
20160124_011612.jpg
20160124_011634.jpg

Yeah I haven't stepped over that boundary yet so I'm not sure. You should really check out a couple of @HubbaBubba threads. He pushes his plants to the limit and gets good results still! Might give you an idea of when to clone as he's cloned clones I believe lol

True, I just chopped a clone of a clone, grew it long enough to see it start flowering.
I already have plenty curing from that strain so no reason to let the clones continue growing.

Clones: simple, easy, reliable, faster than seeds.
Turn your popcorn buds into full colas, or reveg the clone so it can grow into a full plant.

This is an Autoflower Clone:
SODKA clone.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks man, trying my best. Looks like it's going to b really nice smoke. Great fruity citrus smells coming through now. Can't wait for harvest in a couple weeks! Thanks for hanging around man!
Harvest about the same time the baby comes, looks like a hectic schedule. Good luck on both. Your plants are looking great.:baby::wall:

Harvest about the same time the baby comes, looks like a hectic schedule. Good luck on both. Your plants are looking great.:baby::wall:
Haha thanks heavily. Yeah it will b hectic for a minute but I thrive off hectic for some reason lol. Thanks for the compliment! Came a long way from last grow lol

Back